End of my career at SR 70???

I just recently leveled up to level 70 and it says I have completed ‘all’ the specializations. I was mad that other people can level up to SR 130 and I have to stay at level 70. They said 2 weeks after the release all who own the normal edition of Halo 4 can get early access to the other 6 Specializations by playing on that particular day itself. I’m not so sure weather if I played on that day but I really want to continue playing. I don’t want to stop here, while others level up to 130.

Someone help me with this, I would really appreciate it if I am able to get access to the six specializations as fast as posible.

go check the official specializations email thread

:heart: “We won’t release any more specialization codes” :heart:

:heart: They will be available for all sooner or later. :heart:

> I just recently leveled up to level 70 and it says I have completed ‘all’ the specializations. I was mad that other people can level up to SR 130 and I have to stay at level 70. They said 2 weeks after the release all who own the normal edition of Halo 4 can get early access to the other 6 Specializations by playing on that particular day itself. I’m not so sure weather if I played on that day but I really want to continue playing. I don’t want to stop here, while others level up to 130.
>
> Someone help me with this, I would really appreciate it if I am able to get access to the six specializations as fast as posible.

Ok, there are two ways to keep going.

1. Get the LE version of the game and use the provided code.
  2. Play online before Nov 20, 2012. You should have already recieved a code in your email to use. But, because so many don’t have their contact email set up properly, 343 is doing a program to get you a code. See the link below.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Hope this helps, have a nice day.

Didn’t have internet until a few days ago. Really sad

Hey I have a extra code I would give to you message me on Xbox

Thanks guys, I found it in my spam folder :slight_smile:

> Thanks guys, I found it in my spam folder :slight_smile:

Haha so lucky! Enjoy.

> Thanks guys, I found it in my spam folder :slight_smile:

no prob. also. good luck in getting to 130. tomorrow will be the day of days for me.