end of halo 4 trailer..

anyone notice that the chief was already like 3 feet off the ground…and that thing staring at him at the end of the trailer was still over a foot taller than him. that thing is huge!!!

Correction, 3-4 feet taller. I wont spoil it for you but if youve read the Forerunner saga you would know that it is the Bornstellar Didact

Yep, I think we all know who fits a description like that.

15 foot tall to be exact,

And to make you all jelly, ive seen its face without the mask!

> Correction, 3-4 feet taller. I wont spoil it for you but if youve read the Forerunner saga you would know that it is the Bornstellar Didact

I doubt it’s Bornstellar. My money is on the Ur-Didact. But we shall see…

> And to make you all jelly, ive seen its face without the mask!

:open_mouth: jelly…

> > Correction, 3-4 feet taller. I wont spoil it for you but if youve read the Forerunner saga you would know that it is the Bornstellar Didact
>
> I doubt it’s Bornstellar. My money is on the Ur-Didact. But we shall see…

More likely.

The Ur-Didact is grey skinned, and Bornstellar we know by books is orange AND a bit black skinned. Judging by his armor (because its orange and all) its Bornstellar. PLUS, remember when Frankie said, that the symbol is of the Didact in his unbound form? He meant that the Ur-Didact has taken COMPLETE control of Bornstellar’s body

> anyone notice that the chief was already like 3 feet off the ground…and that thing staring at him at the end of the trailer was still over a foot taller than him. that thing is huge!!!

Its the DIDACT or the CONFIRMER, but I think its the DIDACT not entirely sure I didn’t finish CRYPTUM cuz I felt it would ruin the suprises in HALO 4 for me.