End of Game - Cortana speaks like Halsey?

I discovered this recently, but on the last part of the level Guardians, when making your way toward the core-thing, if you walk forward a little bit, then walk backwards(as far as I can tell it ONLY happens when you walk backwards after she says "My guardians are deployed"), Cortana will say, "The Reclamation has begun." in a distinctly Halsey-esque voice, followed by “Just because you wear that armor, does not make you my Spartans.” in the same voice, which further cements that this is intentional. Why is this? Could this have some sort of meaning to the story as a whole?

Cortana is, more or less, a clone of Dr. Halsey.

> 2533274978553590;2:
> Cortana is, more or less, a clone of Dr. Halsey.

…not to mention the only AI created from living tissue.

I thought she always spoke like Halsey. I mean, Jen Taylor voices both characters.
Obviousness aside, Halsey has always made it a point to be emotionally reserved, and this comes out in her speech. Cortana, on the other hand, has always been an emotional character. But perhaps what we are seeing with her new version is a Cortana who, like Halsey, is burying her emotions for the sake of her work. And this could be coming out in her tone of voice.
I do not think that she is becoming Halsey, nor do I think she thinks she’s Halsey. Cortana obviously knows that she is a separate entity from ol’ Cathy; she gets angry at Locke when he compares her to Halsey.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> > 2533274978553590;2:
> > Cortana is, more or less, a clone of Dr. Halsey.
>
> …not to mention the only AI created from living tissue.

This is incorrect. Every human Smart AI is created from an actual human’s brain. Cortana is unique in that, instead of being made from a post-mortem brain as the source for her matrix, she was made from a flash-clone of Halsey’s brain, so that Halsey wouldn’t die from the procedure (since making smart AIs destroys the brain tissue).

> 2533274978553590;2:
> Cortana is, more or less, a clone of Dr. Halsey.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> I thought she always spoke like Halsey. I mean, Jen Taylor voices both characters.

I know that, but she was always slightly different - thanks to Jen Taylor’s voice-acting, she always made sure Cortana and Halsey had two distinct voices. That, and Cortana was always written slightly differently.

Mabey because Cortana is going through metastability and she’s a “clone” of Dr. Halsey, she’s starting to think she’s Halsey.

> 2535417122494113;6:
> Mabey because Cortana is going through metastability and she’s a “clone” of Dr. Halsey, she’s starting to think she’s Halsey.

I’m sure she doesn’t think she is Halsey…thinking she can do better than Halsey…maybe…but not thinking ssheje is someone else

> 2533274795966256;7:
> > 2535417122494113;6:
> > Mabey because Cortana is going through metastability and she’s a “clone” of Dr. Halsey, she’s starting to think she’s Halsey.
>
> I’m sure she doesn’t think she is Halsey…thinking she can do better than Halsey…maybe…but not thinking ssheje is someone else

I was trying to say that because she was made from Halsey’s brain, she’s starting to think like her. If you remember in the Campaign, Cortana was trying to lure Master Chief to her and she acted like she cares about him. And before Fireteam Osiris goes to Sunaion, Halsey tells Locke to “…bring John home to me.” like she too cares about him.

> 2535417122494113;6:
> Mabey because Cortana is going through metastability and she’s a “clone” of Dr. Halsey, she’s starting to think she’s Halsey.

And I believe because if the Domain she already went through metastability.