End Game Spartan Animation

Does anyone know why they took out the winning team animation at the end of games?

I heard it was because people complained about it being “Too Cocky” which sounds so stupid to me.

I’m tired of watching our boring spartans look up like they’re watching paint dry.

So is there any way we can get this feature back in some way or another, please?

You’re right on why they took it out because people complained and made the statements that “that’s how Spartans shouldn’t act” kind of thing. Honestly constructive posts and reasons behind their reason are out the door and never coming back. I’d be surprised if I find mostly positive posts on here.

I liked all the stupid dude-bro stuff :frowning:

Toning it down was all the needed. Now with them just standing there looking forward is boring.

> 2533274812540602;3:
> I liked all the stupid dude-bro stuff :frowning:

Me too. Because, they are Spartan-IV cocky soldiers made into Spartans. Of course they would cheer each other on

> 2533274803137071;5:
> > 2533274812540602;3:
> > I liked all the stupid dude-bro stuff :frowning:
>
>
> Me too. Because, they are Spartan-IV cocky soldiers made into Spartans. Of course they would cheer each other on

You don’t have to be cocky to be a Spartan, you have to be good. The two do not necessarily go hand in hand.

Rookies high five and fist bump and walk around peacocking and think they’re invincible because they won a training exercise. Spartans train because they know the real fight is out there. Just think if every time you got taken out in the Arena meant you would have died on the battlefield. Every match where you “died” - even once - would only mean you needed to get better. Think you’d see the Chief beating his chest because he put down a couple other Spartans in Infinity’s basement? Dude’s been capable of breaking ODST’s in half without breaking a sweat for decades.

The current end animation is a little bland, but the one that was in the beta was a little too much. They could have found a happy medium… but I guess they just decided ah screw it…keep it simple.

> 2533274814205024;6:
> > 2533274803137071;5:
> > > 2533274812540602;3:
> > > I liked all the stupid dude-bro stuff :frowning:
> >
> >
> > Me too. Because, they are Spartan-IV cocky soldiers made into Spartans. Of course they would cheer each other on
>
>
> You don’t have to be cocky to be a Spartan, you have to be good. The two do not necessarily go hand in hand.
>
> Rookies high five and fist bump and walk around peacocking and think they’re invincible because they won a training exercise. Spartans train because they know the real fight is out there. Just think if every time you got taken out in the Arena meant you would have died on the battlefield. Every match where you “died” - even once - would only mean you needed to get better. Think you’d see the Chief beating his chest because he put down a couple other Spartans in Infinity’s basement? Dude’s been capable of breaking ODST’s in half without breaking a sweat for decades.

You only need to look at the behaviour of Fireteam Majestic in Halo 4 to see that Spartan IV’s are more prone to ‘human’ behaviour.

The release end game animations are dull to say the least, especially after you finish a close game for your team to just stare off into the distance together.

With the way the REQ system works, it would actually be cool to have REQ cards for end game animations. That way the player could choose if they want their end game animation to be heroic, cocky, taunting, etc etc.

> 2533274839669542;9:
> The release end game animations are dull to say the least, especially after you finish a close game for your team to just stare off into the distance together.
>
> With the way the REQ system works, it would actually be cool to have REQ cards for end game animations. That way the player could choose if they want their end game animation to be heroic, cocky, taunting, etc etc.

That might actually be cool, or have it tied to player stances…so the players walk forward and then enter their chosen spartan stance side by side.

> 2533274831364893;10:
> > 2533274839669542;9:
> > The release end game animations are dull to say the least, especially after you finish a close game for your team to just stare off into the distance together.
> >
> > With the way the REQ system works, it would actually be cool to have REQ cards for end game animations. That way the player could choose if they want their end game animation to be heroic, cocky, taunting, etc etc.
>
>
> That might actually be cool, or have it tied to player stances…so the players walk forward and then enter their chosen spartan stance side by side.

I like this idea too!

I want them back because they replaced them with the winning animation from Halo Online.
They didnt even bothered to get something new, they just dropped something already in use.

> 2533274839669542;9:
> The release end game animations are dull to say the least, especially after you finish a close game for your team to just stare off into the distance together.
>
> With the way the REQ system works, it would actually be cool to have REQ cards for end game animations. That way the player could choose if they want their end game animation to be heroic, cocky, taunting, etc etc.

Great idea man. It will allow players to have that silly animation from the beta or if people prefer staring off into the distance, they can choose. I like this suggestion.

There should be changable winanimations, like stances. New reqs in the future maybe?

The animations from the beta were cool

It is so boring, dull and lame watching these guys walk up and look off into the distance. These guys look like they are about to break out in song or some -Yoink!-, like what could possibly be so intriguing out there? lol but seriously have them do something. I get it, the whole simulation, “if you die during simulation it would be a death in real life and you need to improve” rubbish but still, if you just beat your friends in a competition you wouldn’t celebrate just a little? I liked the beta animations, looked goofy but if we can’t have those back just make them do something. I mean let them look at each other and nod heads or something. We could go with the animations in req packs like poppa bailey mentioned, I like that idea.

The req cards at the end honestly does sound really cool

They are lame.

That is all.

> 2533274831364893;7:
> The current end animation is a little bland, but the one that was in the beta was a little too much. They could have found a happy medium… but I guess they just decided ah screw it…keep it simple.

I agree, they are a little bland, but the old ones were so terrible and lame IMP. I’d rather have what we have now then that terrible one from before. I think they should be doing stuff like reloading there guns and gearing up for the next battle at the end of the match.

I want a Spartan dropping a mic and walk off LOL