encreased strength is usless

I don’t understand this card. It still required two melees to kill. No noticeable damage to vehicles, not like anyone strikes them anyways when you could just jack them. Will not one shot Spartan charge. I don’t get the point of using this card, especially with better ones available. I mostly don’t understand why it’s legendary.

That’s why I use shield recharge while sprinting

I never use it. Is it possible you could still one melee kill with an energy bayonet even if the other person has upgraded shields using this mod? I don’t know. I NEVER use it.

I use the movement speed increase. Makes you jump higher and run faster. Love it.

I don’t know about encreased strength, but if your talking about increased strength. I think it was another thing broken in GOM because before that it worked fine.

> 2535449682372119;3:
> I never use it. Is it possible you could still one melee kill with an energy bayonet even if the other person has upgraded shields using this mod? I don’t know. I NEVER use it.

With this activated, I still couldn’t one shot some people.

Increased*
and yeah its a very pointless mod good news is its legendary so it will be a while before people get it they will get most if not all of the good mods before that

> 2533274879407634;5:
> I don’t know about encreased strength, but if your talking about increased strength. I think it was another thing broken in GOM because before that it worked fine.

Never worked for me. I got it within a month or two from launch. I’ve used it many times sense then, hoping for an update; but that never came. Your melee damage may be increased, but it still takes two hits to kill. I don’t understand it. Especially why it’s legendary.

I’ve never noticed a difference either. Even the distance increase which seems inconsistent with or without the mod. Speed boosts have more use, when it comes to spartan charges, than the legendary mod

it one shot kills with bayonets against people with upgraded shields, it’s an anti upgraded shields armour mod

> 2535405450804460;7:
> Increased*
> and yeah its a very pointless mod good news is its legendary so it will be a while before people get it they will get most if not all of the good mods before that

Very true. For me, however, this was one of my first to unlock actually. I hated using it.

> 2533274900911359;11:
> > 2535405450804460;7:
> > Increased*
> > and yeah its a very pointless mod good news is its legendary so it will be a while before people get it they will get most if not all of the good mods before that
>
>
> Very true. For me, however, this was one of my first to unlock actually. I hated using it.

It could be better for firefight maybe since its verse ais so they have different health than a spartan

I tried it for over a month. Did not notice what it purports to give you.

For Spartan charge, it’s a one hit kill if the person is not using upgraded shields. For melee, it’s a one hit kill if you are using an energy bayonet weapon, even if the person you are attacking is using upgraded shields.

> 2533274875982754;13:
> I tried it for over a month. Did not notice what it purports to give you.

> 2533274942042829;10:
> it one shot kills with bayonets against people with upgraded shields, it’s an anti upgraded shields armour mod

Works on NPC’s, but yeah, it’s a negligible difference.

> 2533274942042829;10:
> it one shot kills with bayonets against people with upgraded shields, it’s an anti upgraded shields armour mod

I was thinking the same

It increases the melee damage so that if someone is injured, what normally wouldn’t be a one hit melee is.

I use only the Reflex Enhancer and Grenadier…those are the only ones I see a big difference with.