Enable forge in offline mode

As you know halo 5 forge is disabled in offline but in halo Mcc u can even play custom games, and we all know that we get bored when we don’t have wifi so ppl can get really creative with maps and gamemodes I think it’s really easy to enable it it like pulling a switch

> 2535412302101580;1:
> I think it’s really easy to enable it it like pulling a switch

Lol. No. Definitely not that simple. If it were, it probably would have been done by now.

Don’t hold your breath.

> 2535412302101580;1:
> As you know halo 5 forge is disabled in offline but in halo Mcc u can even play custom games, and we all know that we get bored when we don’t have wifi so ppl can get really creative with maps and gamemodes I think it’s really easy to enable it it like pulling a switch

Lol. No .nah dont trust the monitor…it probably is that easy but 343 dont like us

Forge used the cloud. The cloud needs to be connected to work. You disconnected Forge, you disconnect the cloud. The cloud cannot work because Forge is disconnected.

> 2535421645197834;3:
> > 2535412302101580;1:
> > As you know halo 5 forge is disabled in offline but in halo Mcc u can even play custom games, and we all know that we get bored when we don’t have wifi so ppl can get really creative with maps and gamemodes I think it’s really easy to enable it it like pulling a switch
>
> Lol. No .nah dont trust the monitor…it probably is that easy but 343 dont like us

…take off your tinfoil hat. They, specifically Tom French, has already explained why they decided to make Forge online only. Their reasonings for it is, not as much with the Xbox One, since as of now Xbox Ones cannot be hacked, but with the Windows 10 Forge. You can hack the Windows 10 version, and with such power you can publish hacked gamemodes and maps, and with the new Timmy helmet being somewhat revealed and linked to playing custom games, and if people can use hacked gamemodes and boost to unlocking the Timmy helmet, well… then what was the point of having to earn it in the first place?

If it was as simple as flipping a switch, 343i would have done it by now.

> 2533274860945165;5:
> > 2535421645197834;3:
> > > 2535412302101580;1:
> > > As you know halo 5 forge is disabled in offline but in halo Mcc u can even play custom games, and we all know that we get bored when we don’t have wifi so ppl can get really creative with maps and gamemodes I think it’s really easy to enable it it like pulling a switch
> >
> > Lol. No .nah dont trust the monitor…it probably is that easy but 343 dont like us
>
> …take off your tinfoil hat. They, specifically Tom French, has already explained why they decided to make Forge online only. Their reasonings for it is, not as much with the Xbox One, since as of now Xbox Ones cannot be hacked, but with the Windows 10 Forge. You can hack the Windows 10 version, and with such power you can publish hacked gamemodes and maps, and with the new Timmy helmet being somewhat revealed and linked to playing custom games, and if people can use hacked gamemodes and boost to unlocking the Timmy helmet, well… then what was the point of having to earn it in the first place?

Exactly this.

That will be cool, because when you do not have Xbox live you can play forge, but with nobody.

> 2535457750937296;8:
> That will be cool, because when you do not have Xbox live you can play forge, but with nobody.

Ya, I support this.