Empire of the Onyx Shield Recruitment

Greetings, I am OSSF Honor Guard Second Lieutenant K1LLER MONKEY X of the Empire of the Onyx Shield. I am here to extend a formal request for you to join our empire. We are a competitive/ non-competitive “clan” that also encourages role play for our Machinima series that is in the works. For role play we are inspired by the early and late roman empire but it doesn’t stop there, we have named towns, cities, beaches and even planetary systems. Joining us is very simple and you MUST be:

:black_medium_small_square:Over the age of 7 (Age of reasoning).
:black_medium_small_square:Basic comprehension of the English language (able to speak and understand English).
:black_medium_small_square:At least active 5 days a week.
:black_medium_small_square:Tell us your location so we can put you with people close to you.
:black_medium_small_square:Willing to take on a challenge
:black_medium_small_square:Able to forge large maps (The forge large maps in optional. However it is encouraged as we have only one member making an entire “Planet” in forge. He is simply overwhelmed at times)
:black_medium_small_square:Must have a way to voice communicate

Joining us will also add you to our every growing Machinima series as you could be a key character. Message: K1LLER MONKEY X or Onyx Ubermensch

Posted by:
OSSF Honor Guard Second Lieutenant
K1LLER MONKEY X
No Surrender, No Retreat, No Defeat (OSSF members only)
Order through Victory

Note #1: Before joining, any questions can be answered and an Oath will need to be taken if you are willing to join our cause…

Note #2: For Armour set names and colours information, please message Onyx Ubermensch or K1LLER MONKEY X. :slight_smile:

Note #3: Messages to Onyx Ubermensch or K1LLER MONKEY X can be sent via XBOX.

Note #4: If you join and feel you are unworthy or not ready to be apart of our clan you can be transferred to once of our allies. You will get more information upon join us:)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/onyx%20shield

Good evening Empire of Onyx Shield,

Welcome to the community and I would like to extend an invitation to a clan alliance known as the Sector Nine Federation. Our goals and aims are simple: unite the clan community, improve the clan community and build bridges that create one of the most famous coalitions ever. Here is a link so you may view the information regarding it https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/504760bd1678460abcc89e5f5e1ad7a1/topics/sector-nine-federation-coalition/.

Also we are going to be having a meeting amongst the clans in the Alliance and people interested in it this Friday 29th April at 8pm EST. I highly encourage you to come along and bring anyone else that may be possibly interested in this alliance. I hope you can see the value of this coalition and I am free to answer questions at anytime. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Very Respectfully,

Darth Baum
Epsilon Fleet Command, Fleet Admiral
Sector Nine Federation, Security Council

So when the ceasefire was established and when we tried to start an alliance we didn’t have enough members. Now you try to recruit us into a Federation in which you can easily enforce your own policies? Your trespasses are many and we will not forget what you did to our cousin clan. Do not try to get our Empire involved in your “Federation” we will not suffer the same fate. OTV

just going to say having them active for 5 days a week is a little excessive, i at most want 3 of 5 days in the week for Senior officers to be active. Having 5 is what kinda will make your members quit for being pressured to be active 5 times a week. Its a good idea to lift that back, not everyone can attend 5 of 5 days a week and are very busy. Just my Suggestion.

5 days a week, 1hr a day.

still a bit much though, its best to tone it down a bit, my clan is just for fun so we dont have that problem lol

> 2535469563612701;3:
> So when the ceasefire was established and when we tried to start an alliance we didn’t have enough members. Now you try to recruit us into a Federation in which you can easily enforce your own policies? Your trespasses are many and we will not forget what you did to our cousin clan. Do not try to get our Empire involved in your “Federation” we will not suffer the same fate. OTV

Well it is entirely up to you whether or not your clan joins the Federation or not. I will state that it is not under Epsilon’s control but the combined clans in the coalition a democracy of sorts.

-When you tried to start an alliance with the Fleet that was with the Fleet not the Federation and the terms of alliance are a bit different.
-The Federation is an alliance of clans that has no current requirements on joining.
-I wanted to invite your clan to hopefully bring you into the community of clans
-It is not to control other clans. If I wanted to control your clan I would try and convince you to merge
-I am not sure what fate you are referring to…
-I am not sure what trespasses you are talking about either…?
–Is there an issue between our clans? I honestly have no clue what issues you have with me but I am prepared to resolve them if need be.

Anyways those are my main points and questions to that statement. I am a bit perplexed by the brazen hostility. I am just trying to promote clan unity and further the community.

Very Respectfully,

Darth Baum, A1C
Fleet Admiral, Epsilon Fleet Command
Sector Nine Federation, Security Council Member