Empire issues

The last couple times I’ve played on this map, I’ve lagged out. It starts with not being able to pick up the overshield. (Not just me, nobody can.) Then eventually I and probably the others, lag out.
I have no problems on any other map except this one. Is this a problem for anyone else or is it just a coincidence?

That’s freaking weird. I don’t think there is any reason that should ever happen.

The Little Moa below me is the freaking man. Nothing halo related gets by him lol

This is a current bug with a new ‘trick’ to pick up the Overshield without the animation. Sometimes it can result in the Overshield not respawning, being unable to pick it up and in some cases crashing the dedicated server for the game.

343 is aware and working on a fix.

Yea when you pick up a over shield I skip the animation. But I don’t know about you being laggy.

> 2535410755618980;4:
> Yea when you pick up a over shield I skip the animation. But I don’t know about you being laggy.

How are you skipping the animation? Picking it up and pressing Y?

There’s a new trick which allows you skip the animation entirely and give you overshield instantly, resulting in these above issues occurring.

Just wasn’t sure if i was the only one and it seemed pretty odd that it was only happening on Empire. This would be about the 3rd time its happened and it’s pretty annoying to say the least.

As long as they are aware.

I don’t think it’s from the trick. I know about the melee and you get the OS but even picking it up regularly doesnt work in some games. I never use the trick and its glitched numerous times. The last update made the servers unstable