EMP and Stickies : Vehicle team killers

This is so frustrating and annoying when a player on your team is so bad at that game that they decide to emp and stick your vehicle.

If you can’t betray with grenades in some gametypes then something has to change. I liked the idea of a team mate having to make good decisions because of betrayals but i also wouldn’t like it if team killing was gone.

This is a hard thing to change but i do wish your teams emp wouldn’t effect your teams vehicles and that goes for grenades also.

Some simple minded people just dont care about other players entertainment and ruin they fun by exploiting the game. If what i said is true then if someone is ruining my experience isnt that against the rules in most games?

I hope that some how 343i can fix little things like this so randoms dont get sad because they didnt get a vehicle and decide to destroy yours or team kill for a weapon. When is this going to change?

since launch ive only had one player attack me while i was in a mantis. i have no idea why… and i’ve 666 kills with vehicles (not even kidding laughed when i saw that).

it may be the other players… but have you looked at how you do with the vehicles? maybe that player feels they’re better with the vehicle than you and want it on respawn.

like i said, people might fire a round off at me when i hop in a ghost but they sure as hell don’t touch me when i’ve got the entire team trapped inside the mid building in complex, am picking off respawns or am waiting by a power weapon for some unlucky teammate to start the next spawn off right.

i even remember a teammate bringing a mint ghost to me and getting out one time.

most btb people are -Yoinks!-, doesn’t mean someone is bad with a vehicle.
ex:me and knct had just taken out the scorpion and he was on a frenzy, blantently a “team” member runs over and sticks us twice while turning around.

Well, in general I hate players that act stupid… for example in a game I used personal ordinances to ask a beam rifle, and a teammate stolen it before I could reach it (dunno why sometime they appear without telling you where they are). But the most annoying this was that this player had already the Sniper rifle… Why should you play with two snipers??

They do it because it is funny.

> Well, in general I hate players that act stupid… for example in a game I used personal ordinances to ask a beam rifle, and a teammate stolen it before I could reach it (dunno why sometime they appear without telling you where they are). But the most annoying this was that this player had already the Sniper rifle… Why should you play with two snipers??

To camp, because most of the time, the guy with the sniper will stay back the entire game and probably do absolutely nothing (from many of my personal experiences). :confused: That is pretty lame and I’m sorry someone took your -Yoink-. :frowning:

> Well, in general I hate players that act stupid… for example in a game I used personal ordinances to ask a beam rifle, and a teammate stolen it before I could reach it (dunno why sometime they appear without telling you where they are). But the most annoying this was that this player had already the Sniper rifle… Why should you play with two snipers??

I have to agree- I tend to call out any weapons that drop if I have a sniper and rifle already, unless of course I don’t think a teammate can get to it, in which case I’ll scoop it up, meet them somewhere safe and start looking for a weapon to swap. Would be really cool if you could quick swap with a teammate by both of you equipping the weapon you want to swap, pointing at each other, and holding ‘X’ or something. But anyways- I don’t care who you are or think you are, NO ONE should be carrying around two Sniper Rifles, unless one is about to empty immediately.

Oh, also, as far as the Ordnance Drops go- it seems a lot of people don’t realize you can control where it drops. Aim at the ground and call it in, and as long as it has the necessary room, it should drop exactly where you’re aiming- this is how you quickly destroy a Mantis or Scorpion, or if you’re incredibly lucky, kill a rushing opponent.

I know how you feel, if I get the Mantis first (which isn’t even that good of a vehicle) my team mate EMP’s me until I get out or he runs out of ammo and then proceeds to stick my Mantis. Bad players ruin this game more than the gameplay issues.

> > Well, in general I hate players that act stupid… for example in a game I used personal ordinances to ask a beam rifle, and a teammate stolen it before I could reach it (dunno why sometime they appear without telling you where they are). But the most annoying this was that this player had already the Sniper rifle… Why should you play with two snipers??
>
> I have to agree- I tend to call out any weapons that drop if I have a sniper and rifle already, unless of course I don’t think a teammate can get to it, in which case I’ll scoop it up, meet them somewhere safe and start looking for a weapon to swap. Would be really cool if you could quick swap with a teammate by both of you equipping the weapon you want to swap, pointing at each other, and holding ‘X’ or something. But anyways- I don’t care who you are or think you are, NO ONE should be carrying around two Sniper Rifles, unless one is about to empty immediately.
>
> Oh, also, as far as the Ordnance Drops go- it seems a lot of people don’t realize you can control where it drops. Aim at the ground and call it in, and as long as it has the necessary room, it should drop exactly where you’re aiming- this is how you quickly destroy a Mantis or Scorpion, or if you’re incredibly lucky, kill a rushing opponent.

But ordinances, even when you call them in infront of you, sometimes end up somewhere random, like behind you on a rock.

> But ordinances, even when you call them in infront of you, sometimes end up somewhere random, like behind you on a rock.

Yup which is why it needs patching. Ive called them in with clear ground and had them appear behind me, or off to the side or in one instance directly under a vehicle without any “drop” effect. That plus and there is no marker 90% of the time so you cant tell where it has gone if its out of LOS means that many end up wasted. Or you get the game deciding that you are “not worthy” and only giving you needlers consistantly. Pretty bad coding on the drops in general.