Emile's armor is getting flames! Hell yes!!

If you hover over the warzone firefight beta playlist without selecting you can see the back of a set of armor that is clearly Emile’s. On the shoulder and back of the head there are flames! Who else is going to rock the hell out of that armor?

Screenshot

If they do have it this will be awesome!!!

I noticed that as well but I didn’t realize it was Emile’s armor until you mentioned it. Exciting indeed, I just want Kat’s prosthetic arm and the ability to have different shoulder pieces equipped but I digress- I will indeed be rocking Emile’s armor as well :0)

I love it when 343i teases future content in promotional stuff. Remember when everyone went crazy about the Arena REQ Bundle because of the Old School stance having the CE magnum? Good times, good times.

I hope this means there will be multiple skinned variants, one that’s serious and one for LOLs. No white paint hopefully.

> 2533274904245048;5:
> I hope this means there will be multiple skinned variants, one that’s serious and one for LOLs. No white paint hopefully.

Agreed. Unfortunately the flames look white but yeah looking forward to the different variants for sure!

Sounds sick! I loved Reach’s armor designs in general. Haunted Helmet plz 343.

I hope so because that would be really nice and lovely <3

Emile got a bit creative on his downtime I guess.

It’ll make the users and armor even more edgy, so edgy and broody XD

Skulls define me… no one gets me… flames represent my anger and passion…