Emile and Jun armor would be amazing

Who else thinks that the memories of reach update should feature these two armor sets (especially since Jun is alive) Jeorges armor would be awesome as well!

We could get Juns armor but I could be a prototype version of scout.

> 2533274988394857;2:
> We could get Juns armor but I could be a prototype version of scout.

As long as it has its unique look, sniper rounds on the shoulder, ammo bag and ripped up camo vest Im all for it

I would want emile’s most imo. He was always my favorite

> 2533274867332798;4:
> I would want emile’s most imo. He was always my favorite

Same here! Imagine having a kukri on your shoulder in Halo 5! Itd be fantastic!

Other than firefight memories of reach is what im super juiced about. It would be dope if they included all those armor sets. We got Carter’s wish we had that commando shoulder pauldron though. Emiles is the freshest without a doubt

> 2533274826169012;6:
> Other than firefight memories of reach is what im super juiced about. It would be dope if they included all those armor sets. We got Carter’s wish we had that commando shoulder pauldron though. Emiles is the freshest without a doubt

For sure! Emile is such a classic in the Halo world because of his badass helmet and kukri. Not to mention grenades holstered to his chest and shotgun shells lining his pauldron

I think/hope we’ll be getting all of Reach’s main characters amor sets.

> 2533274883270007;8:
> I think/hope we’ll be getting all of Reach’s main characters amor sets.

Well we have carter, Kat (technically not exact but close), and Noble six (again, technically) armor already so Jun, Jeorge and Emile are left

Let’s hope Emile’s armor brings a motion tracker this time…

I luv armour but 200 make it hard to customize what you want. Thats even if you can get an armour req. All I get are legandary power reqs I dont use, I have over 1000, wish we could trade. I think 343 underestimated the apperance reqs. Thats why so many variants. Right,;~}

I think getting a NOBLE team armour set REQ pack for maybe 20000 REQ Points would be cool. Where you could grind then have a chance at getting a guaranteed NOBLE themed Legendary cosmetic.