Emblems STILL Not Viewable In Game

Why? One would think this would be one of the easier things to fix. Getting old having to look at the color of the default round bullseye and try to match it up with a teammates emblem

I think there are bigger issues that take priority over emblems when it comes to things getting fixed.

> 2533274795233660;2:
> I think there are bigger issues that take priority over emblems when it comes to things getting fixed.

I agree, but still, being able to see in-game emblems is hardly a task for 343 to fix. It should be easy.
I really dislike the generic target emblems in classic game modes.

> 2533274795233660;2:
> I think there are bigger issues that take priority over emblems when it comes to things getting fixed.

Like I said it is a small issue that could easily be fixed. If 343 fixed numerous small issuess it would make a bigger impact than fixinf one “Big issue”. Currently though there really isnt any “Big Issues” left. If you try to say there is you are blindly hating. Trust me I used to be the biggest hater of all but now we can play multiplayer online, reasonable search times, ranks are in place, etc
There isnt anything left for 343 to do but fix the loads of smaller issues

You’d think fixing the ability to identify your teammates easily, which is a integral part of gameplay IMO, would be fixed by now.

> 2533274917158807;3:
> > 2533274795233660;2:
> > I think there are bigger issues that take priority over emblems when it comes to things getting fixed.
>
>
> I agree, but still, being able to see in-game emblems is hardly a task for 343 to fix. It should be easy.
> I really dislike the generic target emblems in classic game modes.

> 2535420505824206;4:
> > 2533274795233660;2:
> > I think there are bigger issues that take priority over emblems when it comes to things getting fixed.
>
>
> Like I said it is a small issue that could easily be fixed. If 343 fixed numerous small issuess it would make a bigger impact than fixinf one “Big issue”. Currently though there really isnt any “Big Issues” left. If you try to say there is you are blindly hating. Trust me I used to be the biggest hater of all but now we can play multiplayer online, reasonable search times, ranks are in place, etc
> There isnt anything left for 343 to do but fix the loads of smaller issues

Well there is supposedly another content update coming soon.

The emblem you select is ONLY for Halo 2 anniversary.