# Emblems not included?

I’ve always used the # 5 as my emblem (and with a background, which I forget the name for it) and it represented me. So I’m just wondering why was it not included in H4.

Exploitaion of the number characters allowed to produce racists or offensive emblems. Its why they are limited in H4. CoD has a major problem with racist and offensive emblems and tags which is why so many users are banned from using the feature in all CoD titles these days.

I wont go in to specifics but suffice it to say that yes, even with simple numbers people can and do use it to cause offence deliberately.

> Exploitaion of the number characters allowed to produce racists or offensive emblems. Its why they are limited in H4. CoD has a major problem with racist and offensive emblems and tags which is why so many users are banned from using the feature in all CoD titles these days.
>
> I wont go in to specifics but suffice it to say that yes, even with simple numbers people can and do use it to cause offence deliberately.

Lol what?! Seriously? How does a number produce racism or offensive? That weird but alright.

Sadly they removed a lot of Emblems from the previous title.

Like my Delta Emblem that I’ve been using since Halo 2.

> Sadly they removed a lot of Emblems from the previous title.
>
> Like my Delta Emblem that I’ve been using since Halo 2.

Along with Phoenix and Champion. Emblems that I used since Elementary school.

:frowning:

And I haven’t seen the ‘Double Crescent’ emblem neither :confused:
I am using the paw now :stuck_out_tongue:

> Sadly they removed a lot of Emblems from the previous title.
>
> Like my Delta Emblem that I’ve been using since Halo 2.

Same here mate. Had the exact same emblem in Halo 2,3 and Reach. Now I am lost :(.

> Exploitaion of the number characters allowed to produce racists or offensive emblems. Its why they are limited in H4. CoD has a major problem with racist and offensive emblems and tags which is why so many users are banned from using the feature in all CoD titles these days.
>
> I wont go in to specifics but suffice it to say that yes, even with simple numbers people can and do use it to cause offence deliberately.

he means the emblem not the service tag.

in previous halos, you could make your emblem a number 0-9.

> > Exploitaion of the number characters allowed to produce racists or offensive emblems. Its why they are limited in H4. CoD has a major problem with racist and offensive emblems and tags which is why so many users are banned from using the feature in all CoD titles these days.
> >
> > I wont go in to specifics but suffice it to say that yes, even with simple numbers people can and do use it to cause offence deliberately.
>
> he means the emblem not the service tag.
>
> in previous halos, you could make your emblem a number 0-9.

Thats exactly what I stated. Please read the post before answering.