Emblems need to be more Customizable

I noticed in the Waypoint Beta that Emblems are not Customizable at all, for me who uses his MCC Emblem as his Trademark so to speak of, this is a real problem so i hope that you Guys at 343 might consider making the Emblems like the ones in MCC (in case that emblems are Customizable ingame and just not in the Waypoint App then ignore this lol)

If they have a large variety I’m okay with it. Would be nice to be able to change the colours as then we could match our Spartans.

I’d also like emblems we can earn. My nameplate in MCC is for beating Halo 3 on legendary in under 3 hours. I love the nameplate itself and it’s an achievement flex.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> If they have a large variety I’m okay with it. Would be nice to be able to change the colours as then we could match our Spartans.
>
> I’d also like emblems we can earn. My nameplate in MCC is for beating Halo 3 on legendary in under 3 hours. I love the nameplate itself and it’s an achievement flex.

Yes, I really want to echo earning our customization when possible. Some of the best flair comes from knowing just how that flair was obtained in the first place, at least in my experience.

Fully agreed. Seems like customization in Infinite has been emphasised a lot by 343 and the emblems on offer had zero customisation. I’m hoping emblem customization has just been left out of the flight because there was only about 20 emblems in total, all with preset colours.