Emblem Unlock Questions

I’m getting kind of close to completing the Halo 5 emblem collection, so I went into the emblem collection from my service record on Waypoint and printed off the list so I could easily see which emblems I’m missing. To figure out how to unlock the emblems I am missing I used this thread, which was pretty useful.

But that thread isn’t perfect and I ran into a few that didn’t make sense so I thought I’d ask the community and see if I couldn’t get more accurate answers.

Firstly, I’m SR 136 - so I should have every possible random REQ pack emblem I can get since I receive 6,000 RP’s every time I purchase a Gold Pack which would indicate to me that there is nothing else that I can randomly earn and that everything I have left needs to be completed by commendations or future SR ranks.

So according to the thread linked above, the PLATFORM and SCREW emblems are supposedly given out in regular REQ Packs… This can’t be.
Then the linked thread is also missing the COGNATE emblem from the list entirely, so I have no idea how to unlock it.
And finally, the thread states that both(?) the SIGNAL and SENTIENT emblems are supposed to be unlocked at SR 115, but I’m still missing the SENTIENT emblem.

Any help from the community hive mind would be greatly appreciated!

The list you have is inaccurate. A list of emblems are here and how to get them is here.
Platform is for flagmastery
screw is for mongoose destroyer
cognate is 146
Sentient is 149
Signal is 115
and offer WortWortWarthog a thank you for his or her hard work.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> The list you have in accurate. A list of emblems are here and how to get them is here.

Thanks, Hermit! That was super helpful!
So that told me specifically which commendations I need for SCREW and PLATFORM, and that the COGNATE and SENTIENT emblems are awarded by SR rank.

The one thing I didn’t like about that list is that it doesn’t tell you which SR rank gives you which emblem. Does anyone happen to know at what rank you earn COGNATE and what rank SENTIENT is unlocked? I know they are both somewhere between SR145 - 152.

EDIT* - Hermit, you beat me to the edit! Thanks again for retrieving this information for me, and thanks to WortWortWarthog for collecting this data into one place. I wish it would be the first thing to show up on the search engine, because I didn’t come across it… So appreciated though!

> 2533274835379871;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > The list you have in accurate. A list of emblems are here and how to get them is here.
>
> Thanks, Hermit! That was super helpful!
> So that told me specifically which commendations I need for SCREW and PLATFORM, and that the COGNATE and SENTIENT emblems are awarded by SR rank.
>
> The one thing I didn’t like about that list is that it doesn’t tell you which SR rank gives you which emblem. Does anyone happen to know at what rank you earn COGNATE and what rank SENTIENT is unlocked? I know they are both somewhere between SR145 - 152.
>
> EDIT* - Hermit, you beat me to the edit! Thanks again for retrieving this information for me, and thanks to WortWortWarthog for collecting this data into one place. I wish it would be the first thing to show up on the search engine, because I didn’t come across it… So appreciated though!

No problem. I haven’t updated the Arena Seasons in a while, so thanks for reminding me about that!

Glad you figured out your problem.

If a moderator happens to stumble upon this thread, can you please lock it up to prevent it from being revived? Thank you
(stckrboy?)