Emblem number eleven

Am I the only one that is bother by the fact that there is no emblem number 11 coming in the January update, but there is an emblem number 12?

Not that this is really important but the OCD me find it weird loll.

What about a “Number 10”?

> 2533274837720524;2:
> What about a “Number 10”?

Number 10 could technically be the zero if you think of it like a key pad system.

As for why number 11 was skipped, I don’t think we will ever know.

No number 11? Halo is ruined.

That is weird though. Maybe they are saving it as a surprise for the February update, to get people really pumped.

I duno understand the point of the number embles at all infact I haven’t changed my emblem since day 1

12 because of their first ever 12v12

10 and 11 are special cases

11 is the first double digit prime number and 10 is the result of multiplying 2 prime numbers (one being odd and the other even)

this only occurs for the first single digit numbers in the arabic numeric system

in order for 343 to implement such a complicated emblem they would need to release a title update to include a lobby system accounting for spartan stances and gamertags. once this has been established they would also need to patch a few maps to free them from exploits and add game types that create a more relaxed and fun Halo 5 experience.

only then can the emblems 10 and 11 be added to the game.

dont look it up. i know i am right.

> 2533275010968401;6:
> 12 because of their first ever 12v12
>
> 10 and 11 are special cases
>
> 11 is the first double digit prime number and 10 is the result of multiplying 2 prime numbers (one being odd and the other even)
>
> this only occurs for the first single digit numbers in the arabic numeric system
>
> in order for 343 to implement such a complicated emblem they would need to release a title update to include a lobby system accounting for spartan stances and gamertags. once this has been established they would also need to patch a few maps to free them from exploits and add game types that create a more relaxed and fun Halo 5 experience.
>
> only then can the emblems 10 and 11 be added to the game.
>
>
> dont look it up. i know i am right.

I thought about it that way. It is simply too much dev time and resources.

The number conspiracy, better get Scully and Mulder on this right away .

> 2533274837720524;2:
> What about a “Number 10”?

I never realize there was no number 10 until now xD.

> 2533275010968401;6:
> 12 because of their first ever 12v12
>
> 10 and 11 are special cases
>
> 11 is the first double digit prime number and 10 is the result of multiplying 2 prime numbers (one being odd and the other even)
>
> this only occurs for the first single digit numbers in the arabic numeric system
>
> in order for 343 to implement such a complicated emblem they would need to release a title update to include a lobby system accounting for spartan stances and gamertags. once this has been established they would also need to patch a few maps to free them from exploits and add game types that create a more relaxed and fun Halo 5 experience.
>
> only then can the emblems 10 and 11 be added to the game.
>
>
> dont look it up. i know i am right.

That is probably the funniest explanation ever!