Emblem colors won't load!!!!

im not sure why but for about 5 day strait already my emblem colors are glitches and are stuck on the default “Christmas colors”, can someone tell me how to fix this?

I’ve got the same problem. Wouldn’t mind if they were decent colours.

I also have the same problem

Have you guys tried a hard reset on your xbox?

I’m having the same problem now and hard resetting does not fix this issue.

> 2535471983171238;1:
> im not sure why but for about 5 day strait already my emblem colors are glitches and are stuck on the default “Christmas colors”, can someone tell me how to fix this?

Hey man, I had the same problem and I felt like I ran out of technical options and was about to reinstall my game. However, don’t over complicate the situation.This is how I fixed it. I went to my emblem colors and randomly mashed button specifically I mashed the buttons X, Y, B, A(Sounds really dumb I know but I was out of options) To my surprise this actually worked. It had changed my colors to a different set and then I backed out the emblem colors then reopened it and all my wonderful colors were back. Hope this helped like it helped me.

> 2533274903056029;6:
> > 2535471983171238;1:
> > im not sure why but for about 5 day strait already my emblem colors are glitches and are stuck on the default “Christmas colors”, can someone tell me how to fix this?
>
>
> Hey man, I had the same problem and I felt like I ran out of technical options and was about to reinstall my game. However, don’t over complicate the situation.This is how I fixed it. I went to my emblem colors and randomly mashed button specifically I mashed the buttons X, Y, B, A(Sounds really dumb I know but I was out of options) To my surprise this actually worked. It had changed my colors to a different set and then I backed out the emblem colors then reopened it and all my wonderful colors were back. Hope this helped like it helped me.

I can confirm that this works :smiley:

> 2533274903056029;6:
> > 2535471983171238;1:
> > im not sure why but for about 5 day strait already my emblem colors are glitches and are stuck on the default “Christmas colors”, can someone tell me how to fix this?
>
>
> Hey man, I had the same problem and I felt like I ran out of technical options and was about to reinstall my game. However, don’t over complicate the situation.This is how I fixed it. I went to my emblem colors and randomly mashed button specifically I mashed the buttons X, Y, B, A(Sounds really dumb I know but I was out of options) To my surprise this actually worked. It had changed my colors to a different set and then I backed out the emblem colors then reopened it and all my wonderful colors were back. Hope this helped like it helped me.

So weird. No idea why this worked, but it did. Thanks. The colors I got stuck on were an eyesore.