Embarrassing?

go look right now. what playlist has the highest population?

its zombies. and its constantly zombies. every time ive checked the past few days its been zombies, beating out every single playlist by at least one thousand each time.

this alone proves reach is a colossal fail and in dire need of help. across the board on playlists (armor lock and jet pack in team slayer? LOL WHAT?!), AND with a title update.

i dont play team slayer because i just feel there is something wrong with it too less people on each team maybe but big team slayer has too much people on each team

What’s so bad about Living Dead being the most popular playlist? People play it because it’s fun and enjoyable, and not everyone is a competitive player.

> go look right now. what playlist has the highest population?
>
> its zombies. and its constantly zombies. every time ive checked the past few days its been zombies, beating out every single playlist by at least one thousand each time.
>
> this alone proves reach is a colossal fail and in dire need of help. across the board on playlists (armor lock and jet pack in team slayer? LOL WHAT?!), AND with a title update.

Well there are like slayer, squad, DLC slayer,SWAT, snipers, all solid slayer playlists.

Also while i think reach needs epic help there never has been a solid living dead playlist in halos history and if my 10yo lil brother is anythign to judge by then i can say that lil kids do nothing but play infecion ALL DAY LONG. But they may just love the fast kill times…maybe its an indication on the direction halo needs to go in

> go look right now. what playlist has the highest population?
>
> its zombies. and its constantly zombies. every time ive checked the past few days its been zombies, beating out every single playlist by at least one thousand each time.
>
> this alone proves reach is a colossal fail and in dire need of help. across the board on playlists (armor lock and jet pack in team slayer? LOL WHAT?!), AND with a title update.

Your assumption is kind of false though, just because everybody is playing living dead, about 10 to 12,000 players daily, does not mean reach is a failure. You forget the fact that those 12,000 people playing living dead are only a fraction of the 110,000 to 140,000 players that sign on daily. Maybe it just comes down to preference my friend.

> go look right now. what playlist has the highest population?
>
> its zombies. and its constantly zombies. every time ive checked the past few days its been zombies, beating out every single playlist by at least one thousand each time.
>
> this alone proves reach is a colossal fail and in dire need of help. across the board on playlists (armor lock and jet pack in team slayer? LOL WHAT?!), AND with a title update.

Sounds to me like someone needs a time out!

Living Dead is a solid playlist and is actually a lot of fun. If you don’t like it, that’s fine. Go play whatever playlist you want and leave everyone who wants to play Living Dead alone!

> > go look right now. what playlist has the highest population?
> >
> > its zombies. and its constantly zombies. every time ive checked the past few days its been zombies, beating out every single playlist by at least one thousand each time.
> >
> > this alone proves reach is a colossal fail and in dire need of help. across the board on playlists (armor lock and jet pack in team slayer? LOL WHAT?!), AND with a title update.
>
> Your assumption is kind of false though, just because everybody is playing living dead, about 10 to 12,000 players daily, does not mean reach is a failure. You forget the fact that those 12,000 people playing living dead are only a fraction of the 110,000 to 140,000 players that sign on daily. Maybe it just comes down to preference my friend.

bungie didnt specifically design reach multiplayer with ‘zombies’ in mind.

your argument is invalid.

this is literally the biggest indication that reach is an abysmal mess of terrible mechanics.

and rest assured, its not because i dont like zombies. thats fine, you guys have a playlist for your gametype. my problem is that more people would rather play zombies than any other playlist, at any given time, meaning bungie designed an entire multiplayer infrastructure and zombies wins out against everything.

not team slayer.

not arena.

not objective.

not classic.

not MLG.

zombies. lol.

I mean it’d be one thing if zombies was actually enjoyable in this game…

It’s depressing that more people play zombies all day than slayer. Oh, wait. Slayer is a joke because of armor abilities.

> It’s depressing that more people play zombies all day than slayer. Oh, wait. Slayer is a joke because of armor abilities.

QFT.

> What’s so bad about Living Dead being the most popular playlist? People play it because it’s fun and enjoyable, and not everyone is a competitive player.

Thats because there is no competitive play on Reach. But just wait until Post-TU.

I gotta agree with the OP.

When Zombies is the most popular thing in a Halo game, you know you have a problem. I don’t think it’s so much a gameplay problem as it is a credits problem. Living dead is EASILY the best way to boost your Competitive K/D ratio, and get lots of fast, easy credits…Mainly because the game is…Zombies. It doesn’t get much easier and simpler to understand.

Also…It’s probably one of the only playlists where Bloom doesn’t factor into the equation that much, and people don’t have to put up with Derp Lock.

> > What’s so bad about Living Dead being the most popular playlist? People play it because it’s fun and enjoyable, and not everyone is a competitive player.
>
> Thats because there is no competitive play on Reach. But just wait until Post-TU.

that, or just no logic-based play. that seems to fit a lot more for the pre-update reach gameplay.

They don’t play LD because it’s the best, but because it’s the worst.

I love Infection. It’s the only gametype I can consistently enjoy in this game when well-executed. However, Living Dead is a broken and exploitable mess that provides only three things: frustration; amusement for ten-year-olds; and an easy way to increase your K/D without any actual effort.

Now, look at Reach’s community. Weapon traitors, ragequitters, and children. It’s no surprise that they’d flock to something as exploitable and poorly-done as LD.

(Granted, LD improved significantly as a result of Jeremiah’s work. But it has a long, long way to go.)

> They don’t play LD because it’s the best, but because it’s the worst.
>
> I love Infection. It’s the only gametype I can consistently enjoy in this game when well-executed. However, Living Dead is a broken and exploitable mess that provides only three things: frustration; amusement for ten-year-olds; and an easy way to increase your K/D without any actual effort.
>
> Now, look at Reach’s community. Weapon traitors, ragequitters, and children. It’s no surprise that they’d flock to something as exploitable and poorly-done as LD.
>
> (Granted, LD improved significantly as a result of Jeremiah’s work. But it has a long, long way to go.)

isnt jeremiah the one that oversaw ARMOR LOCK and JET PACK being in the serious playlists, 2 of the easiest fixes in reach multiplayer?

> I gotta agree with the OP.
>
> When Zombies is the most popular thing in a Halo game, you know you have a problem. I don’t think it’s so much a gameplay problem as it is a credits problem. Living dead is EASILY the best way to boost your Competitive K/D ratio, and get lots of fast, easy credits…Mainly because the game is…Zombies. It doesn’t get much easier and simpler to understand.
>
> Also…It’s probably one of the only playlists where Bloom doesn’t factor into the equation that much, and people don’t have to put up with Derp Lock.

So, you’re saying that playing something that is easy to get cR in and to boost your K/D, is a problem?

Uh, what?

> > It’s depressing that more people play zombies all day than slayer. Oh, wait. Slayer is a joke because of armor abilities.
>
> QFT.

Never really played Zombies, but maybe the gameplay is far superior to other Reach gametypes. Could be that Zombies has no AAs, guns are one shot, and stuff.

> isnt jeremiah the one that oversaw ARMOR LOCK and JET PACK being in the serious playlists, 2 of the easiest fixes in reach multiplayer?

Jeremiah’s the one that created Squad Slayer, a playlist entirely free of Glowy Blue Invincibility Derpfest 2011. Team Classic, something else he oversaw, is also free of AL.

Ling Dead is the most played one, probably because its one of the few options are actually fun in Reach, maybe.

Or it pays out good Cr.

Alot of people playfirefight yes, but if they played it for fun they why does literally nobody play firefight customs?..

> > isnt jeremiah the one that oversaw ARMOR LOCK and JET PACK being in the serious playlists, 2 of the easiest fixes in reach multiplayer?
>
> Jeremiah’s the one that created Squad Slayer, a playlist entirely free of Glowy Blue Invincibility Derpfest 2011. Team Classic, something else he oversaw, is also free of AL.

Squad has jetpacks and camo, still. They are even worse because of AL’s exclusion. Classic was 100% community, Jeremiah just added them to the playlist.