Embark on the Quest for 52 Weeklies!

Need a hand with the Weeklies?
Want to make new friends?
Wanna know who killed Tupac Shakur?*

(* denotes questions we don’t have answers to)

Welcome to The Quest for 52! Or QF52 for short. We are a sub-group of the Spartan I Project, committed and dedicated to helping players complete all of the weekly challenges in Halo: Reach. Our founders Pokenut and SlashingArbiter decided to form this group after taking the One Down, 51 to Go achievement a little too seriously. What if we take the achievement name literally and complete 51 more weekly challenges?..

Since the release of Reach, there have been 55+ weekly challenges. These differ in difficulty, with some of the weeklies being easy like “Legendary Friends”, ranging to the more difficult LASO challenges. Thanks to members of the community, and the collective knowledge and experience of SIP members, we have amassed some really neat tips, tricks, and strategies on taming even the most challenging of the weeklies.

To share this knowledge with fellow gamers, we have started a new group: The Quest for 52 (QF52). Here you can find the best strategies for completing the current weekly challenge all in one place. Whether or not there is an end of the rainbow for those that complete 52 weeklies in a year, completing a set challenge brings about a sense of satisfaction and personal accomplishment. Also there is a fairly large cR payout, especially for the LASO challenges. In addition to help with the weeklies, we have dedicated space within our group where all of the daily challenges, and all of the weeklies are archived. That’s right. Want to know what the weekly was on the second week of the game’s release? We got you covered.

If you find yourself done with the weekly challenge, and are aching for something more, the members of this group have a get together and suggest ideas for something we call the Wacky Weekly. This is where members compete against each other in a fun challenge related to the current weekly for the grand prize of a custom title of their choice. Sometimes, if the weekly is hard enough a custom game type challenge will be thrown in instead.

So, if a weekly challenge appears to be out of reach, or not worth the time, don’t give up! Head over to QF52, meet some great people, have a great time, and get the weekly completed with minimal fuss!

NOTE: We at QF52 do not allow the setup of boosting games in our forum. If you wish to do so this is not the place. Earning the challenge fairly by playing by the rules makes the reward even better.

This week’s weekly challenge is Co-op Dash: complete any mission co-op on Heroic or harder in less than 15 minutes for a reward of 15,343 cR. Check out our guide for helpful hints! (Yes, it’s essentially Nightfall with forkie)

Hi, I’m John and I’m here to give you an update on what’s happening in QF52. This week’s weekly challenge is All in a Week’s Work, which requires players to “Kill 500 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking” for a reward of 20,343 cR. Check out our guide for helpful tips on how to complete the challenge with relative ease.

If Multiplayer’s not your thing, we have our own “Wacky Weekly Challenge” Last week’s was “Don’t be a killjoy” - In a Firefight matchmaking game, get as many sprees as you can. Sounds simple, right? Not really. Instead of just kill streaks, weapon specific sprees are counted. Guess who won? :wink:

If you’re interested, head on over to QF52 to embark on the quest for 52 weekly challenges!

Finally, I’d like to welcome the five new members who joined us last week to embark on their own quest. Good luck guys.

Hi, I’m back again to give you another update on what’s happening in QF52. This week’s weekly challenge is Dedication/Time, which requires you to complete 16 daily challenges this week for a reward of 30,343 cR. Check out our guide for helpful tips on how to complete the challenge with relative ease.

If this week’s weekly seems a bit too much then why not try our Wacky Weekly Challenge which is called Fast Food. The aim of this challenge is to get as many kills as you can as the zombie in a matchmade Living Dead game. With the new updates coming to the playlist this Tuesday we should be able to see more than just Camp Base coming up. Good luck, and get out there and catch your next meal!

If you’re interested, head on over to QF52 to embark on the quest for 52 weekly challenges!

Bye for now.

John.

Hello, It’s John again back to give you an update on QF52. This week’s weekly challenge is Nightfall: LASO, which requires you to complete the mission Nightfall, on Legendary with All Skulls On. Completing this successfully will give you a total of 12,000 cR.

Check out our guide for helpful tips on how to complete the challenge with relative ease.

Don’t want to go it alone? Then why not request the help of our very own Skull Crushers?

The Skull Crushers are a team of experienced LASO veterans that are dedicated to helping people out with completing LASO weeklies.

Finally, congratulations to andrew369c for winning last week’s Wacky Weekly Fast Food. Enjoy your custom title Andrew.

Did ya miss me? Not to worry, I’m back. :stuck_out_tongue:

This week’s weekly challenge is called Single Wield which requires you to earn 200 kills with small arms weapons in multiplayer Matchmaking. Doing this will earn you a cool 20,343 cR. Check out our guide for some great tips.

Our new Wacky Weekly is up which is called “Medaling Kids”. This is a campaign challenge and requires you to get as many multi kill medals as you can on the mission The Package. This should be on normal difficulty with no skulls.

We are starting a new contest on the 30th January which will happen every third week. At the moment, my lips are sealed, but as it’s for QF52, I can tell you that it will be awesome!

Okay, that’s me for this week. I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome our two new members M94 Mushroon Man and ExemptedSun. Welcome guys and good luck with the quest for your 52 weeklies.

Finally, here are two clips from one of our Skull Crusher runs last week.

[Clip 1](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=26128468&player=Claude Spunkton)
[Clip 2 (Third times a charm)](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=26151975&player=Claude Spunkton)

Hello, Johnny here. Back again with this week’s update on what’s happening in QF52.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Multiplicative which requires you to earn 200 Multikills in multiplayer Matchmaking. This will earn you a very nice 25,000 cR.

After failing this last time (badly) due to setting myself a target of 30 games, I will definitely be going for this one with a vengeance.

Check out our guide for some great tips.

I am also very excited to announce a new contest in QF52, a Reach-themed caption contest! Every three weeks or so, we’ll select a humourous screenshot and ask you to add a witty caption. Then, everyone will have a chance to pick their favourite caption in a vote. We look forward to seeing your witty captions!

Congratulations to SlashingArbiter for completing 52 weekly challenges within 64 weeks and earning the title of Challenge Champion.

Okay, game over man, game over. That’s me for another week. I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest member to the group, BeArS36RuLe. Welcome and good luck with your weeklies.

Hi guys, just a quick QF52 update for this week.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Ride the Wave which requires you to Complete 150 Waves in Firefight Matchmaking. Doing this will earn you a huge 30,000 cR. This is a personal favourite of mine and a great opportunity to repair my arrow-damaged knee and get back into Reach. Last week was a complete fail.

Check out our guide for some great tips.

This weeks Wacky Weekly is called Hang 10 and will put you up against the continuous assault of the covenant to see if you can hang ten and Ride the wave. If you catch my drift then you know that firefight will be the game of choice this week. The goal of this challenge is to earn as many medals related to the number ten as you can in a single game.

Those medals include: Killing spree - Untouchable (10 kill increase per medal), Killionare, Sharpshooter, Open season, Vehicular manslaughter, Slice n dice, Sticky fingers, Dream crusher, Sidekick, Red menace, and Road hog. Just head on down to Beachhead and see what you can do!

Rules

• The game must be done in matchmaking on the map Beachhead. The game type must be score attack, 2x score attack, or arcade fight. The doubles, score attack, and arcade playlists are allowed.

Finally, we’ve just completed our first caption contest and voting is in progress. Results to be announced next week.

That’s it for this week. Hope to see you out there.

Johnny.

(Screams at the top of voice like a rock star) Hellloo Waypoint Arena! This is your weekly update.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Not Lough, High which requires you to Earn a score of 250,000 in any mission in the Reach Campaign. As last week, doing this will earn you a whopping great 30,000 cR. This is a much bigger target than last time so check out some reaaly good tips in our guide.

Congratulations to our Wacky Weekly winner for owning Hang 10 with [this game](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=928452688&player=Claude Spunkton). Lots of awseome sprees there.

Our first caption contest is over. Congratulations to R MK XXV with the caption of:

Blue:
IT’s TEABAGGING TIME BABY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Red:
Ah! NO! STOP! GET AWAY!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

for this screenshot.

For a final encore I would like to welcome Chicken Boy 3 who is our latest member of the group. Welcome Chicken Boy and good luck with your Quest for 52 weeklies.

That’s all for this week guys. Hope to see you out there.

Johnny Rockstar.

(Crowd scream as the rockstar leaves the arena.)

Greetings Waypointers.

Just a quick update this week.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Play to Win which requires you to Win 77 games in multiplayer Matchmaking this week. Completing this task will earn you a nice 20,343 cR. As ever, check out some good tips in our guide.

This week’s Wacky Weekly is called Goose Power which is a time trial. With the Daytona 500 just around the corner it’s time to put your driving skills to the test against our other fearless riders. Will you be the one to walk away with the trophy?

Rules:

The game must be played in custom games with the time trial gametype on the Thunder Barrel map. Both the gametype and map are available in our group forum. Fastest time wins.

Before I go I’d like to give a warm welcome BOT Derek who joined our group last week. Good luck with your Quest for 52 weeklies.

That’s it for this week. Nice and simple. Hope to see you out there.

Hello chaps,

Johnny Endure here. :wink: (Yes, I finally did an Endure run and got my achievement. Just Lightswitch to go and I Can Haz Reconz.)

This week’s weekly challenge is the good old Dedication/Time which requires you to Complete 10 Daily Challenges this week. Completing this task will earn you 25,000 cR. No excuses, this week is very doable. As ever, check out the good tips in our guide.

duff b0y 1o1 joined our group this week. I’d like to say hello and welcome and as always good luck with your Quest for 52 weeklies.

Congratulations to SlashingArbiter for winning last weeks Wacky Weekly “Goose Power” with a time of 2:22.

Our second caption contest is open for members of the group. This time it is this screenshot. So get yourself over and give it a try.

Another benefit to joining this group is that you instantly turn into a handsome prince like me. *

That’s all folks. Nice and simple. Hope to see you out there.

John.

* Joining this group does not turn you into a prince. :wink:

Good morning gentlemen,

Hannibal Lecter’s grandson here with this weeks update for QF52.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Legendary Friends and requires you to Complete any Campaign mission on Legendary in co-op mode. Accomplishing this task net you 10,000 cR. As ever, check out the many awesome tips in our guide.

Our second caption contest has finished and is open for voting. Make sure you check out the entries. Results will be announced next week.

This week’s Wacky Weekly is called Platoon. Are you a team player or a lone wolf? This challenge will test both.

With Big Team Battle it’s all out war to decide the victor, but one player can stand among them all as the best. For this weeks challenge that is your task. Charge on to the battlefield with courage and fight!

Rules

• The playlist must be Big Team Battle. Anniversary BTB is also allowed. This must be done solo.
  • The goal is earning as many kills as you can in a slayer game mode. No objective camping allowed.

The deadline for entries is Monday at 11:59 PM PDT.

What’s that I hear you say? You’re too scared to go into BTB alone? Jelly? Do it. DO IT NOW!

Anyway, I hope to see you out there when I return from seeing Grandpappy from Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming doesn’t it?

:wink:

Johnny Lecter.

Good day fine sirs,

Johnny Lecter here with this week’s update for QF52.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Clear Eyes, Full Hearts and requires you to Win 50 games in multiplayer Matchmaking this week. This is much tougher than the previous two weekly challenges but being successful with this task will net you a massive 30,343 cR. You can check out some useful tips in our guide.

Results are in for our second caption contest. Congratulations Dark Infinity for creating the best caption for this screenshot.

Caption:
Blue in back: Help!!! Help!!!
Blue on left: We’re not falling for it this time Jimmy.
Blue on Right: That guy is such a jerk. I hope he gets knifed.

Last week’s Wacky Weekly Platoon was won by SlashingArbiter with a total of 31 kills. Congrats to you good sir.

Grandad was all good and especially liked the chianti and fava beans I bought him. He’s hoping to be released back into society soon if he can find a place to stay. Any offers?

This time next week I should be in a position that most of you where two or three years ago. Three games of Social Slayer and I can haz Reconzzzzzzzzzz. It’s been emotional to say the least.

That’s me for this week, hope to see you out there.

Johnny.

Hola Amigos,

Johnny Lecter back again with another update for QF52.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Co-op Dash and requires you to Clear any Campaign mission on Heroic, in co-op, in 15 minutes or less. So grab yourself a buddy, whizz around a level and earn yourself 15343 cR. You can check out some of the groups tips in our guide.

This weeks Wacky Weekly is called Bungie Bash. With Bungie.net no longer updating Halo stats or file share information starting at the end of this month, this weeks challenge will be a final tribute to their time with Halo. After ten years of making the universe that brought us all together, let’s give back. What you need to do is show us a film or screenshot from Halo 3, ODST, or Reach that shows why you enjoy the game. Then give an explanation and any other Halo/Bungie stories you want to share. As always, we will have a winner that gets a custom title. We all played the games, we all have a favorite part. Let us know what makes you enjoy it.

Our third Caption Contest is up. Put your funny captions to this screenshot and see if you can make us laugh.

Finally, as stated last week I made a big push on Halo 3 and now I am the proud owner of the Reconzzz armour. This obviously makes me the best Halo 3 player in the world no? :wink: A big thanks must go to all the randoms out there who carried me through Social Slayer lol.

That’s all for this week. See ya soon.

Johnny L.

Konnichiwa Guys,

Johnny’s here with this weeks update for QF52.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Not Lough, High and requires you to Earn a score of 250,000 in any mission in the Reach Campaign. There are so many different ways to do this challenge so check out our guide and earn yourself a cool 30,000 cR.

Our third Caption Contest is over and voting is open so be sure to check it out.

Short and sweet for this week. See you out there.

Sayonara. Or if it’s late evening where you are, Oyasuminasai.

Johnny L.

:slight_smile:

Good read.

Johnny is taking a well-deserved vacation from work this week. Before he left though, he took a few minutes to write an update for you. Here it is!

> Posted by: Claude Spunkton
> Good day Gentlemen,
>
> Johnny’s here with news of this week’s update for QF52.
>
> This week’s weekly challenge is called Multiplicative and requires you to Earn 200 Multikills in multiplayer Matchmaking this week. Check out our guide if you want to earn yourself a nice 25,000 cR.
>
> The results from last week’s caption contest are in, and the winner is BouncedMr Happy! His caption for this screenshot was “Must…Resist…Urge…to…DANCE!”. Are we human or are we dancer? I guess we’re dancers!
>
> Our in-group weekly challenge is called “Behind enemy lines” is taking a different spin on the Campaign. The objective is to clear any Campaign mission (except Nightfall because we know that’s just way too easy) using Covenant weapons, vehicles, and grenades only. It’s like the reverse of the Foreign skull in CEA!
>
> I’m off to serve 7 days at Her Majesty’s leisure so I’ll see you when I get back or sooner if I can spoon my way out. :wink:
>
> Bye for now.
>
> Johnny

I’m out, but I need a new spoon,

Johnny’s back with this weeks update for QF52. Hooraayyy! Thanks to SlashingArbiter for handling last weeks update while I was sharing a cell with errr… let’s not talk about that.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Clear Eyes, Full Hearts. 343i are being a bit generous this week and you only have to Win 25 games in multiplayer Matchmaking this week. Here is our guide. Check it out if you want to earn yourself a tidy 18,343 cR.

Congratulations to R MK XXV for winning our in-group weekly challenge “Behind enemy lines” with this game.

We have a new caption contest this week too. Put your funny captions to this screenshot for a chance to win a crate of beer… What? oh right. Sorry the beers are gone but do it anyway!

Anyway, gotta go. I can hear sirens.

Bye for now.

Johnny

Damn it. They caught me.

Nevermind, a kind cell mate called Mr. Bronson has just lent me his laptop to tell you about this week’s update for QF52.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Your Daily Dose. Another generous offering by 343i as you only have to Complete all of the Daily Challenges for a given day. Check out our guide. and earn yourself a very easy 20,343 cR.

Our latest caption contest for this screenshot is now over and voting is open.

This week’s Wacky Weekly is called Road Warrior and will have you facing the mighty grunts in firefight with your greatest weapon that you won’t need.

Mount up in your favorite vehicle and plow foreward against an impressive army of grunts. If you can survive this challenge, we will celebrate your victory. If not, your burning vehicle will be pushed aside for the next challenger. Be sure to bring it back in one piece, and make sure it’s clean (we charge extra for every grunt removed from the grill).

The challenge will be judged by most splatters. Any vehicle can be used. If we have a tie, the fastest game will win. You can link your stats to Waypoint and will need a film saved if we need to see it.

Anyway, lights out. Time to go. What’s that Mr. Bronson? You want me to do what with the soap?

See you soon.

Johnny

Prisoner guard number B022
Transcript taken from wall etching at W prison, solitary confinement cell 1072525.
Prisoner 117 missing.

To whomever may find this wall etching, please send urgently to halo.xbox.com.

My butt hurts :frowning:

Hey guys, While sitting here in my cell I received a message from SlashingArbiter via carrier pigeon with details of this week’s update for QF52.

This week’s weekly challenge is called Like a Record, Baby and requires you to Complete 75 Rounds in Firefight Matchmaking. 343 are offering 28,000 cR for anyone who completes this so check out our guide for some great tips that will help you get it done in no time at all.

Congratulations to SlashingArbiter for winning our latest caption contest for this screenshot

Caption
Oddfish: coming to your favourite matchmaking playlist soon!

Finally, I’d like to welcome A WET BANANAA to the group. Good luck with your quest for 52 dude!

Anyway guess what? I must give a big shout out to Arby for this information and also for the little tiny spoon attached to the pigeon’s leg. Haha. I’m out of here!

I wonder if they’ll find Mr. Bronson’s head before they notice I’m gone?

See you soon. Wait! What’s that bright light? …

Outmians tinka me chasa hopoe ma booty na nolia… System translation configuration complete… System Online >>>>

Greetings Waypoint. After attempting escape from W prison last week I was knocked unconscious after being blinded by a bright light. I awoke in some sort of foreign warehouse feeling as though it was the morning after a really bad curry.

Anyway I managed to break into their really modern system to bring you this week’s update for QF52.

This week’s weekly challenge is called This Is How We Do It and requires you to Complete 9 Campaign missions on Heroic. There is a great trick to this one. Head over to QF52 and check out our guide for a quicktatic way of earning yourself 30,000 cR.

Our fifth Caption Contest is up. Put your funny captions to this screenshot and see if you can make us laugh.

This week’s Wacky Weekly is called From the Shadows.
This week you need to lurk the shadows and stalk your prey. Assassinations are your mission and nobody can know you were there until it’s too late. With enough patience and determination you will be rewarded. poof of smoke

The objective is to earn as many Assassination medals as you can in a single game. Each medal is worth one point, a Showstopper is worth another and each Yoink takes one point away.

I actually need to get my assassination game on if I’m to get out of this place. Wherever this place is.

I’ll just press this button here. Hey that’s good, a panel is opening. Okay, it’s night time. I can see the stars. I’ll just take a peek out of this window. What’s that blue and green ball below? … Oh -blam!-! I’m in space?

Then that means it wasn’t a bad curry after all, it was a probe!

Nooooooooooooooo!