Emails?

Hey so i signed up for the beta flighting and i got an email at the start but i have received none since. I signed up around 2-3 months ago and have received 1 email in total. Is there supposed to be more or am i just being paranoid?

Emails go out when flights go live to those who have been accepted into the flight. So far we’ve only had one flight and less than 1000 people were included, so most people are in your shoes right now. When you get accepted into a flight you’ll receive an email, but it may take a while.

> 2535425606768957;2:
> Emails go out when flights go live to those who have been accepted into the flight. So far we’ve only had one flight and less than 1000 people were included, so most people are in your shoes right now. When you get accepted into a flight you’ll receive an email, but it may take a while.

Yes i do know that, but im asking if other then the flight acceptances has there been any emails?

> 2533274935479106;3:
> > 2535425606768957;2:
> > Emails go out when flights go live to those who have been accepted into the flight. So far we’ve only had one flight and less than 1000 people were included, so most people are in your shoes right now. When you get accepted into a flight you’ll receive an email, but it may take a while.
>
> Yes i do know that, but im asking if other then the flight acceptances has there been any emails?

No.

Ok well thank you dee

> 2533274935479106;1:
> Hey so i signed up for the beta flighting and i got an email at the start but i have received none since. I signed up around 2-3 months ago and have received 1 email in total. Is there supposed to be more or am i just being paranoid?

no, you received the first email to confirm that you have entered the flight program but the only emails you’ll receive now is for when you have been selected for a flight