EMAIL: Xbox Live (Specializations Unlocked)

The Subject Line reads:

Here is your gift from Xbox LIVE

Body of Email:

Here’s your free gift
from Xbox LIVE

Thanks for being an Xbox LIVE member. You’ve earned a free gift. Just follow the instructions below, and you can download it immediately.*

Here’s how to redeem:

• Click here or on the “Get your free gift” link below.
• Sign in to your Xbox LIVE account using the email address you received this message at (if you are not already signed in).
• Your code is automatically entered on the page so simply click Redeem Code.

MY NOTE:

When you sign in there will be an redeem code automatically entered, so just click redeem. The Xbox Live account may force you to receive an account security code first before you can log-on to redeem the Specialization code).

Cheers…

~MootMaple1~

i don’t get it

> i don’t get it

My bad…

I was just providing the info from the email that comes from Xbox Live for the Specialization Code.

A link will be providing within the email. Once you click on the link, you will be taken to a log-on screen for Xbox Live. When you enter your email and password, you will may have to receive a security code, which can be texted or emailed. After you receive that code and enter it, you will be taken to redeem code screen where the Specialization Code will be waiting for you. Click Redeem and you are done.

Once you log-on to your Xbox, all the specializations will be unlocked.

Cheers…

whats the link called?

What is the first letter in your email?

you can also go to “redeem code” on your xbox and punch in the code there, to get it like i did.

i mention it because i read in one thread that someone accidentally redeemed the code on the wrong profile, and im not sure they will just give you another one if you mess up.

such a bummer i waited so long to get my email and hit my daily cap at SR59 so i will have wait till tomorrow to start a new specialization lol.

> What is the first letter in your email?

the first letter in my email is L and the first in my gamertag is J, i got my email sometime around 9:00pm EST.

I just got mine a few minutes ago so everyone should check their email associated with their Xbox Live account.

> you can also go to “redeem code” on your xbox and punch in the code there, to get it like i did.
>
> i mention it because i read in one thread that someone accidentally redeemed the code on the wrong profile, and im not sure they will just give you another one if you mess up.
>
> such a bummer i waited so long to get my email and hit my daily cap at SR59 so i will have wait till tomorrow to start a new specialization lol.

I almost redeem the code on this account, when my real account is “Bhreze.” Man, I would have been raging because there isn’t anything that let’s you know that this is the “Specialization Codes.” :=)

I redeemed the code, but the specializations have not unlocked. -Yoink!-.

edit:
Go to the ‘games and apps’ tab on the Xbox Guide and select ‘Active Downloads’. From there you should be able to download it.

Aw what gives? I got the code and redeemed it and I don’t see any other specs.

I didn’t get the e-mail. :frowning: