Email Invitations repeating history

If you signed up before the 13th of September and you have not yet received an email, chill out.
This shouldn’t have to be said again after the last flight with everyone posting the same thing about not getting an invitation.

Check your social/promotions tabs or your spam folder if it’s not in your primary inbox. If you don’t see it there, check back tomorrow. FTC Saber didn’t get the invitation until the absolute last minute for the last flight. If you signed up late, there’s a chance you’ll get in for the BTB portion of the flight the 2nd weekend.

Relax, don’t throw a tantrum on the forums.

This is true. My invitation was not received till hours after the flight started and I was already at peace with not participating so even when you did everything right and don’t see a invite email, be patient.

> 2533274816257608;1:
> If you signed up before the 13th of September and you have not yet received an email, chill out.
> This shouldn’t have to be said again after the last flight with everyone posting the same thing about not getting an invitation.
> Check your social/promotions tabs or your spam folder if it’s not in your primary inbox. If you don’t see it there, check back tomorrow. FTC Saber didn’t get the invitation until the absolute last minute for the last flight. If you signed up late, there’s a chance you’ll get in for the BTB portion of the flight the 2nd weekend.
>
> Relax, don’t throw a tantrum on the forums.

It seems people in general dont want to actually read the things they sign up for.

The email taking its time for Infinite Flighting is normal AF. Its mega super duper regular. Especially now that the selection pool is wide open.

Patience and checking your emails every 2 hours is all that is required.

> 2535465841210047;3:
> > 2533274816257608;1:
> > If you signed up before the 13th of September and you have not yet received an email, chill out.
> > This shouldn’t have to be said again after the last flight with everyone posting the same thing about not getting an invitation.
> > Check your social/promotions tabs or your spam folder if it’s not in your primary inbox. If you don’t see it there, check back tomorrow. FTC Saber didn’t get the invitation until the absolute last minute for the last flight. If you signed up late, there’s a chance you’ll get in for the BTB portion of the flight the 2nd weekend.
> >
> > Relax, don’t throw a tantrum on the forums.
>
> It seems people in general dont want to actually read the things they sign up for.
>
> The email taking its time for Infinite Flighting is normal AF. Its mega super duper regular. Especially now that the selection pool is wide open.
>
> Patience and checking your emails every 2 hours is all that is required.

even every 2 hours is overkill lol

You might not even get an email, and the flight will become visible under your insider profile on this website.

> 2533274816257608;4:
> > 2535465841210047;3:
> > > 2533274816257608;1:
> > > If you signed up before the 13th of September and you have not yet received an email, chill out.
> > > This shouldn’t have to be said again after the last flight with everyone posting the same thing about not getting an invitation.
> > > Check your social/promotions tabs or your spam folder if it’s not in your primary inbox. If you don’t see it there, check back tomorrow. FTC Saber didn’t get the invitation until the absolute last minute for the last flight. If you signed up late, there’s a chance you’ll get in for the BTB portion of the flight the 2nd weekend.
> > >
> > > Relax, don’t throw a tantrum on the forums.
> >
> > It seems people in general dont want to actually read the things they sign up for.
> >
> > The email taking its time for Infinite Flighting is normal AF. Its mega super duper regular. Especially now that the selection pool is wide open.
> >
> > Patience and checking your emails every 2 hours is all that is required.
>
> even every 2 hours is overkill lol

I mean if you’re an adult with a job trust me its pretty good practice.

About 90 mins of my job is just me checking and rechecking my email every so often just in case I get stupid memos from HR about pointless systems I wont ever use.

That and I have this obsessive need to check for things Im expecting. But also the whole “just check your fricking emails” thing

> 2533274933770910;5:
> You might not even get an email, and the flight will become visible under your insider profile on this website.

You absolutely will recieve an email, its not a mayter of if, its a matter of when. Which, obviously, can lead to issues.

> 2535465841210047;7:
> > 2533274933770910;5:
> > You might not even get an email, and the flight will become visible under your insider profile on this website.
>
> You absolutely will recieve an email, its not a mayter of if, its a matter of when. Which, obviously, can lead to issues.

Not true. I don’t seem to receive any Halo Infinite related emails. I only received the previous Halo Infinite related invitations via this website.

And I am not the only one who did not receive any emails during the previous flight.

I do receive MCC flight emails normally, so it is not like I have entered a wrong email address.

> 2533274933770910;8:
> > 2535465841210047;7:
> > > 2533274933770910;5:
> > > You might not even get an email, and the flight will become visible under your insider profile on this website.
> >
> > You absolutely will recieve an email, its not a mayter of if, its a matter of when. Which, obviously, can lead to issues.
>
> Not true. I don’t seem to receive any Halo Infinite related invites. I only received the previous Halo Infinite related invitations via this website.
>
> And I am not the only one who did receive any emails during the previous flight.
>
> I do receive MCC flight emails normally, so it is not like I have entered a wrong email address.

Maybe you just… werent invited for whatever reasons they would deem acceptable to deny invites. The selection process is wide open for people who qualify but that qualification can be shattered if you have a bad reputation.

Now on the chance that you dont it’s possible that a mix of human or machine error. Which, sue me, happens.

> 2535465841210047;9:
> > 2533274933770910;8:
> > > 2535465841210047;7:
> > > > 2533274933770910;5:
> > > > You might not even get an email, and the flight will become visible under your insider profile on this website.
> > >
> > > You absolutely will recieve an email, its not a mayter of if, its a matter of when. Which, obviously, can lead to issues.
> >
> > Not true. I don’t seem to receive any Halo Infinite related invites. I only received the previous Halo Infinite related invitations via this website.
> >
> > And I am not the only one who did receive any emails during the previous flight.
> >
> > I do receive MCC flight emails normally, so it is not like I have entered a wrong email address.
>
> Maybe you just… werent invited for whatever reasons they would deem acceptable to deny invites. The selection process is wide open for people who qualify but that qualification can be shattered if you have a bad reputation.
>
> Now on the chance that you dont it’s possible that a mix of human or machine error. Which, sue me, happens.

The invitations came through normally through this website, as they do with MCC flights. Plenty of people reported that they did not receive any emails, but they still saw the invitation on Halo Waypoint website and under their Halo Insider profile.

I suspect that some people will not see any invitation emails to the flight this week, but they will still receive invitation via this website. As long as they registered before the deadline earlier this month.