Elites?

we cant play as elites on halo 5 guardians? please give me a reason???

Actually kind of surprised that wasn’t Warzone.

Spartans vs Elites with the AI promethean boss faction.

It’s already mode not as concerned about competitiveness, they could have even allowed their bulkier elites with traits like Reach elites.

It seems that from the looks of everything that it is indeed, a no. Plus warzone looks way more badass than invasion!

It was a disappointment, but the campaign at least allows us to see some Sangheili architecture.

can somebody please tweet one of the developers about playable elites returning to multiplayer?

> 2533274816318592;5:
> can somebody please tweet one of the developers about playable elites returning to multiplayer?

That probably won’t work.

I’m pretty sure someone has done that by now.

we don’t have playable elites because it doesn’t fit in with the canon of multiplayer. H4’s multiplayer, as with H5 and its Warzone, are training simulations within the UNSC Infinity dubbed “War Games”. You’re soldiers. Training. In the UNSC. You’re not Sanghelli Elites

> 2533274881937413;8:
> we don’t have playable elites because it doesn’t fit in with the canon of multiplayer. H4’s multiplayer, as with H5 and its Warzone, are training simulations within the UNSC Infinity dubbed “War Games”. You’re soldiers. Training. In the UNSC. You’re not Sanghelli Elites

Is War Zone really aboard the UNSC infinity though?

> 2533274881937413;8:
> we don’t have playable elites because it doesn’t fit in with the canon of multiplayer. H4’s multiplayer, as with H5 and its Warzone, are training simulations within the UNSC Infinity dubbed “War Games”. You’re soldiers. Training. In the UNSC. You’re not Sanghelli Elites

That’s the problem! The canon of mp. 343 gave us a reason that nobody asked for. The main thing is the canon of the story, of the campaign. Nobody cares why spartans are fighting each other! And now that 343 gave us a reason, they cut off the elites because they don’t fit in. Because they are aliens, not humans…

Infinity (that came from nowhere) is a place only for humans (spartans) and not for aliens (elites).

The most important thing is the variety of mp! Not a story (of mp) pulled out from nowhere!

ANVIL Initiative.

They have no reason to exclude elites now in the story. But they probably will anyways.

I like the immersion better if there are only spartans running around. We don’t need those -Yoink- dinosaur -Yoinking!- -Yoink- running around. Humans will prevail! #SS

> 2533274824409174;12:
> I like the immersion better if there are only spartans running around. We don’t need those -Yoink- dinosaur -Yoinking!- -Yoink- running around. Humans will prevail! #SS

Funny, I feel the same way about IV’s.

Sapien Sunrise has something they’d like to say to you.

> 2533274810150284;14:
> Sapien Sunrise has something they’d like to say to you.

A lion cares not for the opinions of a sheep.

> 2533274824409174;12:
> I like the immersion better if there are only spartans running around. We don’t need those -Yoink- dinosaur -Yoinking!- -Yoink- running around. Humans will prevail! #SS

Then go away

> 2533274810150284;14:
> Sapien Sunrise has something they’d like to say to you.

Yes. A small population of xenophobic worms, whom may I remind you, was shut down by the Master Chief himself, is really such a threat. Buzz off with that noise. Also to those of you naysayers with your “playable Elites aren’t canon” business; you can get out too. You should be well aware by now that the ANVIL Intiative is a very successful and canonical Spartan and Elite joint simulation effort. Do your research first.

Well if Elites are AI bosses in Warzone it makes no sense to have them playable

> 2533274881937413;8:

But even then, 343i confirmed that some of the Arbiter’s Elites participate in the War Games training as well. There’s no canonical reason for us to not get to play as Elites either.

> 2533274848599184;18:
> Well if Elites are AI bosses in Warzone it makes no sense to have them playable

Few sangheili are bosses in warzone

logically, this means that they can’t be playable at all

right…