Elites The only Covenants in Spartan Ops Cgi

Why did they put only Elites in the Spartan Ops CGI scenes ? No other Covenant Species !
Only Elite Minors + Jul & Gek .
Not even other Ranks .
No Hunters,Grunts…

Would it be more expensive to create cgi models for the other covenant species / other elite ranks (armour) ?

Cost and difficulty, but remember that basically every part we see the Covenant in is an important place.

Jul wouldn’t let Grunts or destructive Hunters near the Librarian’s Tomb. Would would be the point of having a Grunt stand there watching Galileo Base with them?

Just the place, other species wouldn’t really fit too well.

> Cost and difficulty, but remember that basically every part we see the Covenant in is an important place.
>
> Jul wouldn’t let Grunts or <mark>destructive Hunters</mark> near the Librarian’s Tomb. Would would be the point of having a Grunt stand there watching Galileo Base with them?
>
>
> Just the place, other species wouldn’t really fit too well.

Why did Shipmasters have Hunter bodyguards in the novels?

there isn’t just elites. i’m sure i remember seeing jackels

No offense but I’d be nicely went silent in your shoes. Spartan Ops CGI is one of the best thing to be happened with Halo at the date and it’s a completely free extension! (I know, you paid for it when you brought the game but come on! Firefight was a poor experience compared to this and it’s also was at the same cost.) I really hate when people comparing about “What we didn’t get” and always forgot that many good things what Halo 4 offers. This game is awesome, try to appreciate the hard work of 343. They want to make the game better and better but it’s not that easy as the community think. I think the community just slow them down because they cry about everything. Where is that good community that helped the developers?! Probably died with Halo 3 huh?(There is always been expects)… Since Halo: Reach released the community has changed it’s rolling on a downhill. Try to be polite, try to understand. This game is only can be better if we help the developers not blame them because “XY Player just killed me 5 times in a row because I’m a lame”. The community is the thing that destroys this game. It’s rot from inside. It’s will be alright if we let them work. Enjoy Halo 4, that’s all you can do. Try to appreciate what we got, I don’t think there are any problem because there is just Elites. It was cost a lot. This CGI is not made from 10 bucks it’s a lot more.

(Sorry if there are any typing or grammar mistakes, English is not my native language)

Was Halo Wars CGI because it did the exact same thing with just showing elites, if you don’t count the flood in the small moments.

Probably, but Halo Wars CGIs was not mentioned as a free content.

I’d be happy if we saw other ranks of Elites. But there should be other species, I agree.

I don’t know why they don’t re-use the FUD Zealot and Jackal models.

> Where is that good community that helped the developers?! Probably died with Halo 3 huh?(There is always been expects)… Since Halo: Reach released the community has changed it’s rolling on a downhill.

It’s not entirely the community’s fault. Bungie’s interaction with the community went on a downhill in Reach, to the point where Bungie Day didn’t exactly feel like Bungie Day.

Nonetheless, 343 have been a lot more interactive lately.

> It’s not entirely the community’s fault. Bungie’s interaction with the community went on a downhill in Reach, to the point where Bungie Day didn’t exactly feel like Bungie Day.
>
> Nonetheless, 343 have been a lot more interactive lately.

I totally agree! You sir, you are a great person! :slight_smile: