Elites playable in Halo 4

"Dear 343i,
While I understand your reasons behind you not allowing Elites in multiplayer, does that mean elite fans will not be able to play as elites in all gametypes? Or is it just matchmaking your excluding elites from, meaning elites are still playable in custom games, forge, firefight, etc. By answering this question you would put many minds at rest and sooth the anger of many elite fans.

343i PLEASE RESPOND!!!"

It was confirmed a while ago that Elites would not be playable at all. Halo 4 is focusing on the S-IVs and their story along side the Chief’s.

> It was confirmed a while ago that Elites would not be playable at all. Halo 4 is focusing on the S-IVs and their story along side the Chief’s.

This. Halo 4’s multiplayer is now technically canon (part of the story). The spartans we play as are on board a ship and all multiplayer matches presumably take place on a simulation/ holo deck.

O
Another Thread
About dinosaurs
Sorry they all died

And have been confirmed OUT of Halo 4 altogether

Sorry Sir

can’t they just make the elites holo?

> can’t they just make the elites holo?

No, Spartans are training to be Spartans. Not dinosaurs.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Is this spam yet?

^
Sadly not.

it was confirmed a while ago that elites aren’t playable, sorry

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Elite is an ironic name, because the people who play as them as far from it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

I have a proposed list of topic names that should be spam, like flag words.

Elites

Skill based rank

Map remake

_________ should be removed

Anyone else got any lol

Btw OP, you mentioned firefight, yeah about that…

>

___________ is OP and should be nerfed. I think that about covers it, though.

OT: Elites aren’t playable in MM, and I"m assuming in Customs either. Also, Firefight isn’t in Halo 4. It’s being replaced with Spartan Ops. I don’t think you can be Elites in that either.

> >
>
> ___________ is OP and should be nerfed. I think that about covers it, though.
>
> OT: Elites aren’t playable in MM, and I"m assuming in Customs either. Also, Firefight isn’t in Halo 4. It’s being replaced with Spartan Ops. I don’t think you can be Elites in that either.

What about

Halo v CoD threads?

Not happining.

> > >
> >
> > ___________ is OP and should be nerfed. I think that about covers it, though.
> >
> > OT: Elites aren’t playable in MM, and I"m assuming in Customs either. Also, Firefight isn’t in Halo 4. It’s being replaced with Spartan Ops. I don’t think you can be Elites in that either.
>
> What about
>
> Halo v CoD threads?

Shhhhhhhh, maybe if we don’t talk about them they won’t happen anymore. Besides I have. Hilarious one in the general forum.

> > can’t they just make the elites holo?
>
> No, Spartans are training to be Spartans. Not dinosaurs.

I lol’d

In case you were EXTREMELY late, they removed the blargers.

Why do people like playing as Elites so much? I’d understand in Reach but not anything else.

Like others have said, Elites are confirmed not to be playable in Halo 4.

As for the rest of the trilogy? There may be hope at some point. There are many that feel similarly.