elites on H4

A thing I will really miss is be a elite in machmaking they were cool on reach the animation of assasinations,the sword now they gone forever

Gone forever for Halo 4…nothing has been said they can’t return beyond Halo 4 though.

I could bet a lot of money that they will return in Halo 5… and that it will be one of the great selling points of the game. It’s just so predictable. [/cynicism]

Im happy they are gone …

Hope they never come back

Spartans > ugly dinosaurs

A while back they said there will be no elites, but there will be something to scratch that itch.

Maybe it’s a business tactic?
To sell Play as Elite DLC later on?

I hope not, 343i would lose a huge fan base if they tried some crap like that.

> I hope not, 343i would lose a huge fan base if they tried some crap like that.

Perhaps. But as long as its packaged with some new maps and weapon skins it would be fine.

Ok maybe as a package with maps and stuff that would be fine I guess, but as a standalone DLC? No way.

> Im happy they are gone …
>
> Hope they never come back
>
>
>
> Spartans > ugly dinosaurs

Wow. You don’t like them so no one should have them? Cool.

> Gone forever for Halo 4…nothing has been said they can’t return beyond Halo 4 though.

Yeah but by then, 343i should have introduced a brand new variety of Assassination animations for the Elite. Not simply rehash ones from Halo: Reach.

I am sad that the elites are gone as it gave variaty to Multiplaye. I wonder if you can play as a Promethean but not the knights,they look huge, maybe a humanoid Promethean? That might scratch that itch.

It’s a new trilogy. They could do it in Halo 5 similar to introducing them in Halo 2 for first time.

> It’s a new trilogy. They could do it in Halo 5 similar to introducing them in Halo 2 for first time.

u right its a new trilogy its the trilogy of 343 I hope they make a good one beyond halo 4

I will miss them. Mainly for their assassinations, but it’s not as though I had a burning passion for them in the first place.

And I guess we can still assassinate/see them in the campaign.

> I am sad that the elites are gone as it gave variaty to Multiplaye. <mark>I wonder if you can play as a Promethean but not the knights,they look huge</mark>, maybe a humanoid Promethean? That might scratch that itch.

have no not noticed how huge an elite is compared to a spartan in reach? even in halo 4, elites are like twice the height of a spartan (as they should be) playing as a promethean knight in H4 would be no different than playing as an Elite in Halo: reach.

Darn, right when they make them look like complete badasses too…

Yeah youre right Vampyre my mistake I just thought they looked even bigger than elites.

elites must in multyplayer

> elites must in multyplayer

No they don’t. I seriously don’t understand the logic with them not being in one trilogy meaning they will never be in MP again. This story isn’t about them thus they have no reason to be included.