Elites in halo 4

I would love to see elites in halo 4 if not in the campain at least in multiplayer stop bieng intergalactic racists and saying that elites are going to be stronger than the spartans when really they are just a strong as them. i thought in reach the elites where the only ones who where ment to have regenitive health not the spartans. oh but they run faster says the little kid. WHO GIVES S?$#@ that doesnt help when your bieng shot with a overpowered DMR. oh and it would be good to actually play as an elite if thats what you preffer unlike in reach no one hardly chooses elite slayer i either have to stick with invasion or halo 3 bloody intergalactic racists. oh and it so if your playing invasion or any gametype and half ur -Yoink- team quits on you make it so people can join while a match is playing that would be good. and actually have an option where you can play with people that are ACTUALYY same skill as you im fed up of getting my but handed to me by hardcore MLG players and 5 year old kids.

> I would love to see elites in halo 4 if not in the campain at least in multiplayer stop bieng intergalactic racists and saying that elites are going to be stronger than the spartans when really they are just a strong as them. i thought in reach the elites where the only ones who where ment to have regenitive health not the spartans. oh but they run faster says the little kid. WHO GIVES S?$#@ that doesnt help when your bieng shot with a overpowered DMR. oh and it would be good to actually play as an elite if thats what you preffer unlike in reach no one hardly chooses elite slayer i either have to stick with invasion or halo 3 bloody intergalactic racists. oh and it so if your playing invasion or any gametype and half ur Yoink! team quits on you make it so people can join while a match is playing that would be good. and actually have an option where you can play with people that are ACTUALYY same skill as you im fed up of getting my but handed to me by hardcore MLG players and 5 year old kids.

Elites will be in Halo 4. Proof: Halo Glasslands chapter one and two.

Speculation:

They are saying that elites are stronger than spartan lll’s. This is true.

This is why its going to be balanced when/if we go back to playing as spartan ll’s. If at all applicable. Elites will most likely not be an enemy in the fourth installment, but in the timespan that chief has been in cryosleep, anything is possible.

aslong as the include halo 3s arbiter somehow or someway into the campain, and let you actually play as an elite in every gametype in matchmaking i will be happy.

and there is no way elites look like dinosuars since when do they have tails?

What have you against dinosaurs?

Nothing. i just didnt no dinosuars gave birth to elites my god you learn something new everyday. cough cough

I agree, elites are by far the species i love to use the most in MM, it adds more variety to it.

• interesting specie, imo the only reason the covies were able to beat the humans for 30 years (proven how the war was won in less then a month after the elites oined the humans :stuck_out_tongue: ) so they must be pretty important to the story.

so yes elites ftw

Canon should never EVER dictate features in a Multiplayer game.

Thus: Just SCALE THE ELITES DOWN to the same size, WITHOUT bending them out of their naturally humanshape stance. Noone can complain because the Hitboxes would compare perfectly with a Spartans. Elites would just be the same size as Spartans instead of bigger.

The only enemy they better even think about having return are sentinals, enforcers and maybe flood. I’m sick of elites and brutes. If they announce that elites will play a big role in Halo 4 I will be quite upset. Give them a break for at least 1 game. I don’t see how they would possibly make sense. Like you got sent to a place forever away and boom elites everywhere. It would make it cheesy. I want to fight something new. Maybe they shouldn’t even go to this new world either? Maybe Cortana should turn the ship around and they should go to a Halo ring and fight everything on it and in the end they could light the ring. And do the same thing for 2 more games.

I know I might be coming off as a little bit rude but it’s the truth. The elites do not need to be in Halo 4 at all.

Elites are played out. I personally thought it was silly to play as them other than invasion. I say keep it to spartans. That’s what the game is about.

I <3 Elite slayer. Send me a FR and I’ll always vote for it if you will :smiley:

> The only enemy they better even think about having return are sentinals, enforcers and maybe flood. I’m sick of elites and brutes. If they announce that elites will play a big role in Halo 4 I will be quite upset. Give them a break for at least 1 game. I don’t see how they would possibly make sense. Like you got sent to a place forever away and boom elites everywhere. It would make it cheesy. I want to fight something new. Maybe they shouldn’t even go to this new world either? Maybe Cortana should turn the ship around and they should go to a Halo ring and fight everything on it and in the end they could light the ring. And do the same thing for 2 more games.
>
> I know I might be coming off as a little bit rude but it’s the truth. The elites do not need to be in Halo 4 at all.

So you’re saying that they should fly HALF A SHIP that was SHEARED IN HALF through space KILLING ALL LIFE IN THE GALAXY instead of having the existing species make appearances to either help or hinder the Chief in the new series.

Your ideas suck. Period.

Besides this is about Matchmaking.

yea man i just wanna be able to play as elites in every matchmaking playlist from one elite fan to the next it shouldnt be to much to ask for.

i would like to see an actual elite slayer playlist or have the elite slayer show up in the veto option more often instead of seeing it once in a blue moon and then bieng me the only person voting on it. its sucks

> > The only enemy they better even think about having return are sentinals, enforcers and maybe flood. I’m sick of elites and brutes. If they announce that elites will play a big role in Halo 4 I will be quite upset. Give them a break for at least 1 game. I don’t see how they would possibly make sense. Like you got sent to a place forever away and boom elites everywhere. It would make it cheesy. I want to fight something new. Maybe they shouldn’t even go to this new world either? Maybe Cortana should turn the ship around and they should go to a Halo ring and fight everything on it and in the end they could light the ring. And do the same thing for 2 more games.
> >
> > I know I might be coming off as a little bit rude but it’s the truth. The elites do not need to be in Halo 4 at all.
>
> So you’re saying that they should fly HALF A SHIP that was SHEARED IN HALF through space KILLING ALL LIFE IN THE GALAXY instead of having the existing species make appearances to either help or hinder the Chief in the new series.
>
> Your ideas suck. Period.
>
>
> Besides this is about Matchmaking.

Way to be a jerk about everything. Stop being such a blind Elite elitist. Their is no way that they can pull off Elites in this campaign and have me say… “Wow they made it work!” And Elites in multiplayer will probably happen even though it osn’t all that big of a deal to have them.

Your attitude isn’t that great. Period.

I would like to play as an Elite in mp like they had it in Halo3.

im just saying what is true man elites have been pushed aside just like tails in sonic you only see a handfull of people playing as elites in reach even in halo 3 hardly any one plays as them.

> Canon should never EVER dictate features in a Multiplayer game.
>
> Thus: Just SCALE THE ELITES DOWN to the same size, WITHOUT bending them out of their naturally humanshape stance. Noone can complain because the Hitboxes would compare perfectly with a Spartans. Elites would just be the same size as Spartans instead of bigger.

Canon in MM is good. I like the features to be accurate. It would be stupid to just scale them down because then your not playing as an elite, you are playing as a lie.

> > > The only enemy they better even think about having return are sentinals, enforcers and maybe flood. I’m sick of elites and brutes. If they announce that elites will play a big role in Halo 4 I will be quite upset. Give them a break for at least 1 game. I don’t see how they would possibly make sense. Like you got sent to a place forever away and boom elites everywhere. It would make it cheesy. I want to fight something new. Maybe they shouldn’t even go to this new world either? Maybe Cortana should turn the ship around and they should go to a Halo ring and fight everything on it and in the end they could light the ring. And do the same thing for 2 more games.
> > >
> > > I know I might be coming off as a little bit rude but it’s the truth. The elites do not need to be in Halo 4 at all.
> >
> > So you’re saying that they should fly HALF A SHIP that was SHEARED IN HALF through space KILLING ALL LIFE IN THE GALAXY instead of having the existing species make appearances to either help or hinder the Chief in the new series.
> >
> > Your ideas suck. Period.
> >
> >
> > Besides this is about Matchmaking.
>
> Way to be a jerk about everything. Stop being such a blind Elite elitist. Their is no way that they can pull off Elites in this campaign and have me say… “Wow they made it work!” And Elites in multiplayer will probably happen even though it osn’t all that big of a deal to have them.
>
> Your attitude isn’t that great. Period.

It must be really cramped in that imagination of yours. You really can’t think of a single way that Elites would make an appearance? Well their not enemies anymore so they would be on our side. The Sanghili are now comrades with the UNSC so a search party for the chief can be made and some elites could easily be there for the trip, or maybe they find some new threat on the shield world so the Elites come to help. That’s too scenarios right there off the top of my head. Besides, I’m pretty sure as long as the Elites and maybe other species are still involved in the story it is likely that well see them in the games.

> Elites will be in Halo 4. Proof: Halo Glasslands chapter one and two.

Ahem, you need much stronger evidence than that, besides it doesn’t prove they will be in Halo 4.

> It must be really cramped in that imagination of yours. You really can’t think of a single way that Elites would make an appearance? Well their not enemies anymore so they would be on our side. The Sanghili are now comrades with the UNSC so a search party for the chief can be made and some elites could easily be there for the trip, or maybe they find some new threat on the shield world so the Elites come to help. That’s too scenarios right there off the top of my head. Besides, I’m pretty sure as long as the Elites and maybe other species are still involved in the story it is likely that well see them in the games.

You haven’t read the first two chapters of Glasslands have you? The UNSC and Elites are not on good terms at the moment. And while it’s easy to make up reasons to include the Elites, making it fit logically is much harder. Humanity and the Elites are still devastated by the war, they wouldn’t go on random search parties a mere 3 months after the war.

dude im not worried if the elites dont make an apperance in the campain yeah it would be awsume if you get to see there homeworld and what the arbiter is up to. but im more interested in if they will be playable in multiplayer.