Elites,Grunts and Hunters in H4

Tell Me if I’m wrong I might be. Someone told Me that going into Halo 2 to Halo 3 there was so-post to be Elites,Grunts and Hunters joining the humans in the fight against the covy. But only half of the Grunts,Hunters were so-post to join but Bungie said they didn’t want to confuse the players so they made it Elite’s only and the reason why they joined Humans like the Elites is because they found out the truth about Halo well they all new the truth but the Brutes didn’t want to believe it. And the reason why the other half of the Grunts and Hunters stayed with the covy is because they feared if they left the covy that the profits would of ordered the covy to destroy there home worlds. And this is why I think 343 is not Putting Elites back into “MM” or Maybe Campaign because Frankie Said they were going strictly off the books now and maybe that why they decided that in the start of Halo 4 we are gong to fight Rebel Covy I guess something like that. IT would make sense with the books If it were Elite’s Only… But any whom is that true about the Grunts and Hunters?

> Tell Me if I’m wrong I might be. Someone told Me that going into Halo 2 to Halo 3 there was supposed to be Elites,Grunts and Hunters joining the humans in the fight against the covy. But only half of the Grunts,Hunters were supposed to join but Bungie said they didn’t want to confuse the players so they made it Elite’s only and the reason why they joined Humans like the Elites is because they found out the truth about Halo well they all new the truth but the Brutes didn’t want to believe it. And the reason why the other half of the Grunts and Hunters stayed with the covy is because they feared if they left the covy that the Prophets would of ordered the covy to destroy there home worlds. And this is why I think 343 is not Putting Elites back into “MM” or Maybe Campaign because Frankie Said they were going strictly off the books now and maybe that why they decided that in the start of Halo 4 we are gong to fight Rebel Covy I guess something like that. IT would make sense with the books If it were Elite’s Only… But any whom is that true about the Grunts and Hunters?

How old are you?
The games are Rated M (for Mature)

Im 23 man Why You asking? born in 89

> > Tell Me if I’m wrong I might be. Someone told Me that going into Halo 2 to Halo 3 there was supposed to be Elites,Grunts and Hunters joining the humans in the fight against the covy. But only half of the Grunts,Hunters were supposed to join but Bungie said they didn’t want to confuse the players so they made it Elite’s only and the reason why they joined Humans like the Elites is because they found out the truth about Halo well they all new the truth but the Brutes didn’t want to believe it. And the reason why the other half of the Grunts and Hunters stayed with the covy is because they feared if they left the covy that the Prophets would of ordered the covy to destroy there home worlds. And this is why I think 343 is not Putting Elites back into “MM” or Maybe Campaign because Frankie Said they were going strictly off the books now and maybe that why they decided that in the start of Halo 4 we are gong to fight Rebel Covy I guess something like that. IT would make sense with the books If it were Elite’s Only… But any whom is that true about the Grunts and Hunters?
>
> How old are you?
> The games are Rated M (for Mature)

And this has noting to do with what i asked!!!

> Tell Me if I’m wrong I might be. Someone told Me that going into Halo 2 to Halo 3 there was <mark>so-post</mark> to be Elites,Grunts and Hunters joining the humans in the fight against the covy. But only half of the Grunts,Hunters were <mark>so-post</mark> to join but Bungie said they didn’t want to confuse the players so they made it Elite’s only and the reason why they joined Humans like the Elites is because they found out the truth about Halo well they all <mark>new</mark> the truth but the Brutes didn’t want to believe it. And the reason why the other half of the Grunts and Hunters stayed with the covy is because they feared if they left the covy that the <mark>profits</mark> would of ordered the covy to destroy <mark>there</mark> home worlds. And this is why I think 343 is not Putting Elites back into “MM” or Maybe Campaign because Frankie Said they were going strictly off the books now and maybe that why they decided that in the start of Halo 4 we are gong to fight Rebel Covy I guess something like that. IT would make sense with the books If it were Elite’s Only… But <mark>any whom</mark> is that true about the Grunts and Hunters?

Not sure if troll, little kid or can’t English very well.