Elites Don't Die!!!

Hey all I don’t know what is what but weither its a legal agreement or just plain not wanting it, 343 has taken our elites away. Well I know some of you do and don’t like elites, but would Spartans really fight Spartans. Halo 3 inspired us to reach out for individual tastes, though not as open Halo Reach allow us to keep our elites in a sense…So why when you pass the torch do you not pass the characters that go with it. Elites should be allowed in Halo 4 MP…because they are not only part of the Halo Universe but they are part of what we know is what Halo was and should be.

Because multiplayer is part of the story.

You play as Spartans training against each other onboard the Infinity’s holodeck.

> Because multiplayer is part of the story.
>
> You play as Spartans training against each other onboard the Infinity’s holodeck.

^ Try to pay attention to development OP

>
> You play as Spartans training against each other onboard the Infinity’s holodeck.

^This. Willingly allowing Elites aboard the Infinity would be a massive lapse of security, not to mention very dangerous for all involved.

> Hey all I don’t know what is what but weither its a legal agreement or just plain not wanting it, 343 has taken our elites away. Well I know some of you do and don’t like elites, but would Spartans really fight Spartans. Halo 3 inspired us to reach out for individual tastes, though not as open Halo Reach allow us to keep our elites in a sense…So why when you pass the torch do you not pass the characters that go with it. Elites should be allowed in Halo 4 MP…because they are not only part of the Halo Universe but they are part of what we know is what Halo was and should be.

Link. Try not to flame in there.

You know you could be an elite in Halo 2 right, your veteran stance may come under question now.

They could have easily said its VR training for elites being in multiplayer… but you know… 343 already has problems with balancing weapons god knows how the elites would be

They are jsut missing in action.
Did di di dii di dididii

> You know you could be an elite in Halo 2 right, your veteran stance may come under question now.

Education 101:

Halo C.E.

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo Wars

Halo Reach

All these multiplayers are just multiplayers with zero reason to be tied into the story. It’s like any other multiplayer, just for fun.

Halo 4: Welcome to the beginning of your Spartan career.

…they’re just missing in action?

just another stupid decision made in regards to the story element of the game.

campaign and story in this game sucked.

If you stopped to think for a few seconds. You would notice the multiplayer is called “war games” Look it up and be amazed at your ignorance.

Yes I understand that war games is Spartan vs Spartan but that’s after development…why 343 couldn’t include the elites before is still not right

>

I thought spartan ops missions were on the planets’ surface and the MP was training for those missions.

>

To be honest, I don’t think that’s a good enough reason. Doesn’t it make more sense to train to fight the enemy rather than your allies? If they can have Flood in the War Games Simulations then surely they can have Elites?

I’m not saying that they should be playable in every mode. Maybe they could bring back Invasion with Elites? That’d be badass.