ELITES AND KNIGHTS

Why can’t 343 industries release a new kind of gameplay where players can chose to play as a spartan, knight, or an elite like in halo reach. It would make machinimas way better and also more exciting for viewers. Also it would open many doors to new gametypes and idea’s for players.If 343 industries would do so, it would be so game changing, and also more intense for matchmaking.

More than likely due to the uneven hitboxes and different sized models.

Promethean knights would have a large back and a very hard to shoot head. Elites I think are taller or same size, but maybe there was a lack of armour choices for a more religious class of them?

Most likely limited memory on the Xbox 360 as well as it actually functioning well in Multiplayer

While I don’t think bringing elites back would hurt (indeed, I want them back too) Promethean Knights aren’t really meant to be playable entities, they’re just too big and oddly shaped. I imagine non-forerunner weapons would look really weird hovering from their elbow too.

> Most likely limited memory on the Xbox 360 as well as it actually functioning well in Multiplayer

This.

They weren’t able to fit Mark V armor… and with all the various, vain (as in, you don’t really earn armor since it’s so easy to rank up) Spartan armor pieces, there’s just no room for Elites. :frowning:

And they’d have to add them to the game. From my understanding of things: because of the way the game is made and the fact that it’s on a disc and it plays a big part of it from the disc, if they were to add things like that, you’d have to redownload big portions of what’s already on the disc. Like there would be no models on adrift for Sangheili and Prometheans, they can’t just add it, like force it in the disc, so they’d have to make it so you redownload the map with the new files.

That’s how I’ve understood it.