Elites and Human weaponry

Hey, I need a legit and if possible a detailed reason, why elites refuse to use human weaponry. So for all those Halo LORE guys, help me out I can’t find out why.

Nonsense, you see Arbiter in Halo 3 walk off with a bunch of human weapons.

> 2533274876192831;1:
> Hey, I need a legit and if possible a detailed reason, why elites refuse to use human weaponry. So for all those Halo LORE guys, help me out I can’t find out why.

IIRC The reason the Sangheili don’t use human weapons is because it defies their code of honor. Any elites who use a human weapon in combat would most likely be labeled as a heretic, and would probably be executed.

The Elites believed that the humans were unholy, more or less. With that said, this also made them believe that their weapons were also unholy, and so they refused to use them.

> 2533274978553590;4:
> The Elites believed that the humans were unholy, more or less. With that said, this also made them believe that their weapons were also unholy, and so they refused to use them.

Same thing I was thinking.

> 2533274975398392;3:
> > 2533274876192831;1:
> > Hey, I need a legit and if possible a detailed reason, why elites refuse to use human weaponry. So for all those Halo LORE guys, help me out I can’t find out why.
>
>
> IIRC The reason the Sangheili don’t use human weapons is because it defies their code of honor. Any elites who use a human weapon in combat would most likely be labeled as a heretic, and would probably be executed.

> 2535453464044488;5:
> > 2533274978553590;4:
> > The Elites believed that the humans were unholy, more or less. With that said, this also made them believe that their weapons were also unholy, and so they refused to use them.
>
>
> Same thing I was thinking.

The only thing that jumps out at me as contradicting these claims is the fact that the Sangheili (forget his name) on Installation 04 killed Keyes crew with a human pistol, seemingly out of disrespect for them and the weapon. I believe this confrontation took place in The Flood by Eric Nylund. I’m speaking the entirety of this post from my memory… so don’t quote me.

> 2533274803493024;6:
> > 2533274975398392;3:
> > > 2533274876192831;1:
> > > Hey, I need a legit and if possible a detailed reason, why elites refuse to use human weaponry. So for all those Halo LORE guys, help me out I can’t find out why.
> >
> >
> > IIRC The reason the Sangheili don’t use human weapons is because it defies their code of honor. Any elites who use a human weapon in combat would most likely be labeled as a heretic, and would probably be executed.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535453464044488;5:
> > > 2533274978553590;4:
> > > The Elites believed that the humans were unholy, more or less. With that said, this also made them believe that their weapons were also unholy, and so they refused to use them.
> >
> >
> > Same thing I was thinking.
>
>
> The only thing that jumps out at me as contradicting these claims is the fact that the Sangheili (forget his name) on Installation 04 killed Keyes crew with a human pistol, seemingly out of disrespect for them and the weapon. I believe this confrontation took place in The Flood by Eric Nylund. I’m speaking the entirety of this post from my memory… so don’t quote me.

I thought the plasma weapons were off of forerunner tech, so basically a holy weapon. If your whole life revolves around your religion your going to go the holy route. I’m sure some Elites would use Human weapons when absolutely necessary or out of spite like above. When they found out the truth they didn’t really care anymore, probably was more of a preference thing.

Because it goes against there code of Honor.
The Sword’s of Sanghelios are an exeption.

Thanks for the answer guys :slight_smile:

I like both weapons