Elite Official Armor

Hello friends Spartans, I’m having a question about armor, I bought the Xbox 360 Halo Reach (Standard Edition) and wondered if there was any way to get Sangheilis Official Elite armor without buying the limited or legendary game edition. If anyone knows, please tell me.

Props to you for buying Reach more than seven years after the release date, one of the best games ever made. I do not have the answer to your question, just wanted to tell you how much I am impressed.

Unless you buy a code you won’t be able to get it (to my knowledge)

the only way to get the officer armor (I think thats what you want) is through the limited/legendary editions.
Lowest listings on amazon for new as of me posting this:

• Limited: $37.98 free shipping - Legendary: $299.99 + $3.99 shipping.Please note the version has to come from your region. there is a region lock.

> 2535426920247312;1:
> Hello friends Spartans, I’m having a question about armor, I bought the Xbox 360 Halo Reach (Standard Edition) and wondered if there was any way to get Sangheilis Official Elite armor without buying the limited or legendary game edition. If anyone knows, please tell me.

short answer, nope
there is no long answer