Elite Models in Multiplayer

Please can we play as elites in multiplayer. Like we used to back in halo 2 and 3. I think it would be great business for 343 specially adding new skins to the elites. So that they can be customised

1 Like

Love you bud, but good luck. We can’t even get customizable colors that are not locked behind paywalls, nevermind letting Elites back in…

1 Like

Let’s not forget about the hitboxes. As far as I acknowledge, the Elite’s hitboxes are the same as Spartans. Albeit different model.
But that didn’t stop Bungie from adding them, even having its own HUD (a nice detail).

I doubt we are gonna get playable Elites. Let alone having a color scheme, armor customization, etc.

Brother, we can’t even get decent looking female Spartans like Halo Reach had. You think they’ll care about adding a whole other species. What you have high expectations for this game ?? How dare you be so entitled to expect halo infinite to be a feature rich game. BE GONE FOOL !!!

1 Like

For the longevitiy and prosperity of Infinite’s long term success, they need to add playable Brutes and Forerunner characters including the Didact, not just Elites.

1 Like