Elite Halo 5 BTB Team

Sick of playing with amateurs and getting dominated because my team don’t know what day it is, looking for high quality players to team up and dominate on Big Team Battle. Message me if you fancy it or you already have some people i can play with. GT: Ac Hoax

> 2533274805606129;1:
> Sick of playing with amateurs and getting dominated because my team don’t know what day it is, looking for high quality players to team up and dominate on Big Team Battle. Message me if you fancy it or you already have some people i can play with. GT: Ac Hoax

I currently play a lot of big team regularly and am very skilled. Feel free to check my service record. GT: Brollionaire However I currently party up with a few friends I know IRL and some that I’ve met up with through halo and their skill ranges vary widely and if I were to join up with you I would almost always want to bring whoever is with me along as long as the party size allows for it. Most of them are not the greatest players. Usually having an average KDA of anything between a -1.5 and a positive 2.5. We do normally have good communication though and win most of our games if we fill up a whole big team or close to it. Anyways feel free to let me know if your interested in playing together either here or on xbl through a message.

Am I good enough?