Elite Controller, Tips Plz

I’Ve been trying to use the elite controller with the halo 5 default button map but cant seem to find the sweet spot ! Any ideas? my controller speed is normally 7 on all other controlers.

Make sure to grip it with both hands, the right trigger is shoot, and the left one is throw grenades.

Sorry OP just messin with you :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks fella i was looking for a little more advanced input in to button mapping, hair triggers and weather to use all 4 paddles or just two as i sometimes knock them when fighting at close quarters… But gripping does help.

I use 3 paddles, top right is boost, bottom right is thrusters, bottom left is grenade switch

I use the smooth preset on the right stick with 1 notch to the right on the slider.

These work well for me on sensitivity 6 but you are you so play about with things a bit see what you can find. Hope this helps

> 2533274803562826;4:
> I use 3 paddles, top right is boost, bottom right is thrusters, bottom left is grenade switch
>
> I use the smooth preset on the right stick with 1 notch to the right on the slider.
>
> These work well for me on sensitivity 6 but you are you so play about with things a bit see what you can find. Hope this helps
>
>
> Do you use different sensitivity for horizontal to vertical and the stick extensions?

> 2533274828039469;5:
> > 2533274803562826;4:
> > I use 3 paddles, top right is boost, bottom right is thrusters, bottom left is grenade switch
> >
> > I use the smooth preset on the right stick with 1 notch to the right on the slider.
> >
> > These work well for me on sensitivity 6 but you are you so play about with things a bit see what you can find. Hope this helps
> >
> > Do you use different sensitivity for horizontal to vertical and the stick extensions?

Actually yea I use the tallest stick on my right tumb but just the normal on my left. I have left the sensitivity pretty much default but raised my vertical to 4.5

Also on the thumbstick you might want to change them to what suits you I never stick with the same set XD