Elite controller impressions

So I got an elite controller in yesterday and only played a few games with it cuz the B button was broke so I sent it back in. Anyway I used the lock triggers and the long analong stick for the right stick, and aiming already felt 100x easier, definitely made a difference, anyways was just wondering if anyone else thinks getting the elite controller was worth it.

I’am loving mine, after I found out you need to adjust you trigger sentivity from 0-20 to 0-10 to use the trigger stops and still be able to charge up shots with the plasma weapons.

Regular Controller can you post a pic of said elite controller wondering the dif

> 2535418262439483;3:
> Regular Controller can you post a pic of said elite controller wondering the dif

wait, you don’t know about the elite controller…welcome from out under the rock you been living under the last 8 months.
to op, well worth it!!!

Took me some getting used to the longer stick, still can’t get comfortable with the paddles.

Thinking to buy one here, what utility do you give to the paddle in halo ??? i cant figure how it can help

> 2533274804632570;6:
> Thinking to buy one here, what utility do you give to the paddle in halo ??? i cant figure how it can help

remapping a b x and y buttons, so your thumbs never leave the thumbsticks while jumping, reloading or changing between your guns.

I love mine. I’ve only had it a week and I kept the regular joysticks cause I couldn’t aim properly with the taller ones and I only use the top two paddles for jump and thrusters. I didn’t really see the need to pick up weapons and change weapons with paddles.

Love mine, and the Xbox accessories app that allows you to change controller configuration (works on regulars controllers too I believe?). I’ve had it since release, and haven’t regretted purchasing it.

I play claw so I dont need to buy a controller like this but I would love to try it out though. But this controller can give you advantages over others who dont have it.