Elite Controller Hairtriggers don't charge weapons

I’ve been using the hair trigger locks on my new Elite controller and so far cannot charge the Plasma Pistol or Plasma Caster weapons when using them. Single shots work great but no holding the triggers down to charge up.

If I turn the hair trigger locks off it works fine for both weapons.

where did you buy the elite controller?

This sounds like the charge simply requires a full trigger pull, which the locks don’t allow. I don’t think it is a bug of any kind.

> 2533274843771336;4:
> This sounds like the charge simply requires a full trigger pull, which the locks don’t allow. I don’t think it is a bug of any kind.

Thats good to know, I have been using the hair triggers as well but haven’t tried to charge anything. Thanks for the heads up.

I remember this was mentioned in one of the Elite Controller preview videos that I watched. You can give hair triggers the ability to charge by adjusting the range for the trigger pull in the Elite controller settings. Simply move the bottom arrow on the right trigger higher to the point where the hair trigger’s full press would equal 100% pressure without.

> 2534615147437266;6:
> I remember this was mentioned in one of the Elite Controller preview videos that I watched. You can give hair triggers the ability to charge by adjusting the range for the trigger pull in the Elite controller settings. Simply move the bottom arrow on the right trigger higher to the point where the hair trigger’s full press would equal 100% pressure without.

I’ll have to give this a shot. I hadn’t really played around with the settings yet…mostly just got the paddles working and have been on Halo ever since.

I have it working just fine but you do have to adjust the setting for the controller to make it read 100 percent when the hair trigger is pulled

Certainly can’t fault you for that! I did some more research so I know how to adjust it for future reference; head into your controller’s settings and select ‘trigger sensitivity’, you’ll want to change the right-trigger’s lower bound bar from 20 down to 10 (or less, hair triggers drop the press to 50%).

> 2533275024222630;8:
> I have it working just fine but you do have to adjust the setting for the controller to make it read 100 percent when the hair trigger is pulled

> 2534615147437266;9:
> Certainly can’t fault you for that! I did some more research so I know how to adjust it for future reference; head into your controller’s settings and select ‘trigger sensitivity’, you’ll want to change the right-trigger’s lower bound bar from 20 down to 10 (or less, hair triggers drop the press to 50%).

Thanks. I was under the impression it was 100% press when that switch was pulled. I’ll dig into the settings app tonight after work.

I haven’t had a problem with it and all I did was just flip the hair trigger switch on on the controller. I am however curious as to why I can’t just switch the left trigger for right trigger to make my own southpaw setup. I like the rest of the default layout i just want zoom and fire switched.