Elite Armour that should be in Halo Infinite

If 343 have heard our cries they will bring back playable elites in campaign and multiplayer for Halo Infinite, so what Elite armour or class do you think we should see in Halo Infinite? You can only pick one set or class of elite.

Personally i would love to see the return of the Ascetic armour set in Halo 3, this set of armour stood out just like the Arbiter’s and the achievement to unlock the set (Get an overkill in Lone Wolves/ FFA) allowed it to be more niche than other armour sets and gave a sense of status when you saw it in game. (And they got face knives!)

> 2533274830289683;1:
> If 343 have heard our cries they will bring back playable elites in campaign and multiplayer for Halo Infinite, so what Elite armour or class do you think we should see in Halo Infinite? You can only pick one set or class of elite.
>
> Personally i would love to see the return of the Ascetic armour set in Halo 3, this set of armour stood out just like the Arbiter’s and the achievement to unlock the set (Get an overkill in Lone Wolves/ FFA) allowed it to be more niche than other armour sets and gave a sense of status when you saw it in game. (And they got face knives!)

There will be no playable elites in the campaign as we’ll only play as Chief like 343 has stated before. Although, I wouldnt mind if they changed their mind and decided to have Arbiter playable again with his own missions like in Halo 2. But im positive elites will come back to multiplayer. If 343 really heard us as they say they did, then I trust that.

And for the armor i’d really like to see a fusion set of armors from all previous games.

> 2533274907586463;2:
> > 2533274830289683;1:
> > If 343 have heard our cries they will bring back playable elites in campaign and multiplayer for Halo Infinite, so what Elite armour or class do you think we should see in Halo Infinite? You can only pick one set or class of elite.
> >
> > Personally i would love to see the return of the Ascetic armour set in Halo 3, this set of armour stood out just like the Arbiter’s and the achievement to unlock the set (Get an overkill in Lone Wolves/ FFA) allowed it to be more niche than other armour sets and gave a sense of status when you saw it in game. (And they got face knives!)
>
> There will be no playable elites in the campaign as we’ll only play as Chief like 343 has stated before. Although, I wouldnt mind if they changed their mind and decided to have Arbiter playable again with his own missions like in Halo 2. But im positive elites will come back to multiplayer. If 343 really heard us as they say they did, then I trust that.
>
> And for the armor i’d really like to see a fusion set of armors from all previous games.

With elites in campaign i was mainly thinking of Halo 3’s co-op where the other characters were the Arbiter and two other elites, But i do hope they may add in an Arbiter mission somewhere if he is even involved with the Halo Infinite story.

> 2533274830289683;3:
> > 2533274907586463;2:
> > > 2533274830289683;1:
> > > If 343 have heard our cries they will bring back playable elites in campaign and multiplayer for Halo Infinite, so what Elite armour or class do you think we should see in Halo Infinite? You can only pick one set or class of elite.
> > >
> > > Personally i would love to see the return of the Ascetic armour set in Halo 3, this set of armour stood out just like the Arbiter’s and the achievement to unlock the set (Get an overkill in Lone Wolves/ FFA) allowed it to be more niche than other armour sets and gave a sense of status when you saw it in game. (And they got face knives!)
> >
> > There will be no playable elites in the campaign as we’ll only play as Chief like 343 has stated before. Although, I wouldnt mind if they changed their mind and decided to have Arbiter playable again with his own missions like in Halo 2. But im positive elites will come back to multiplayer. If 343 really heard us as they say they did, then I trust that.
> >
> > And for the armor i’d really like to see a fusion set of armors from all previous games.
>
> With elites in campaign i was mainly thinking of Halo 3’s co-op where the other characters were the Arbiter and two other elites, But i do hope they may add in an Arbiter mission somewhere if he is even involved with the Halo Infinite story.

Agree, there wasn’t enough Arbiter in Halo 5. If he isn’t involved in Halo Infinite, then I hope 343industries make a spin-off in the future playing as only him. Arby is a cool dude.

> 2533274907586463;4:
> > 2533274830289683;3:
> > > 2533274907586463;2:
> > > > 2533274830289683;1:
> > > > If 343 have heard our cries they will bring back playable elites in campaign and multiplayer for Halo Infinite, so what Elite armour or class do you think we should see in Halo Infinite? You can only pick one set or class of elite.
> > > >
> > > > Personally i would love to see the return of the Ascetic armour set in Halo 3, this set of armour stood out just like the Arbiter’s and the achievement to unlock the set (Get an overkill in Lone Wolves/ FFA) allowed it to be more niche than other armour sets and gave a sense of status when you saw it in game. (And they got face knives!)
> > >
> > > There will be no playable elites in the campaign as we’ll only play as Chief like 343 has stated before. Although, I wouldnt mind if they changed their mind and decided to have Arbiter playable again with his own missions like in Halo 2. But im positive elites will come back to multiplayer. If 343 really heard us as they say they did, then I trust that.
> > >
> > > And for the armor i’d really like to see a fusion set of armors from all previous games.
> >
> > With elites in campaign i was mainly thinking of Halo 3’s co-op where the other characters were the Arbiter and two other elites, But i do hope they may add in an Arbiter mission somewhere if he is even involved with the Halo Infinite story.
>
> Agree, there wasn’t enough Arbiter in Halo 5. If he isn’t involved in Halo Infinite, then I hope 343industries make a spin-off in the future playing as only him. Arby is a cool dude.

I wanna play as him during the war on Sangheilios. Weilding the Prophets Bane through Sunaion, hells yes.
As for armor…I want some variation of the Arbiter’s armor. The sliver overlapping panels and stuff. I wanna be Ripa Moramee.

> 2533274907586463;2:
> > 2533274830289683;1:
> > If 343 have heard our cries they will bring back playable elites in campaign and multiplayer for Halo Infinite, so what Elite armour or class do you think we should see in Halo Infinite? You can only pick one set or class of elite.
> >
> > Personally i would love to see the return of the Ascetic armour set in Halo 3, this set of armour stood out just like the Arbiter’s and the achievement to unlock the set (Get an overkill in Lone Wolves/ FFA) allowed it to be more niche than other armour sets and gave a sense of status when you saw it in game. (And they got face knives!)
>
> There will be no playable elites in the campaign as we’ll only play as Chief like 343 has stated before. Although, I wouldnt mind if they changed their mind and decided to have Arbiter playable again with his own missions like in Halo 2. But im positive elites will come back to multiplayer. If 343 really heard us as they say they did, then I trust that.
>
> And for the armor i’d really like to see a fusion set of armors from all previous games.

I agree.(Go to “Various Species’ Combat Harnesses and Subspecies”)

You basically just quoted Luke TheNotable when stating your thoughts on the ascetic armor, I noticed immediately :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d just like the elite ultra armor from Reach, one of the most unique and best-looking armor in the game. I never play as an elite by choice, but if there was an Invasion mode, I would totally use the ultra set.

I wanna have Honor Guard armor. Earned by doing something special…not sure what. NOT FROM RNG CARD PACKS

> 2533274907586463;2:
> > 2533274830289683;1:
> >
>
>

None of us actually knows that for sure but what we do know is it’ll be chief focused and should be with co-op but that doesn’t mean we’ll have 4 John 117’s walking around since that wouldn’t make much sense. It’s more likely John will be alone sometimes or with others like Elites/Spartan/Marines helping because I think the dev’s a while back wanted the AI thing companion thing they used in Halo 5 but personally I didn’t like the AI in H5 due to the constant revives since it made the game too easy in some ways plus if they did add playable Elites then it would probably similar to how Halo 3 handled it instead of how it was done in Halo 2. Plus 343i keep posting this so there aware that a lot want it.

Only one Set…? C’mon, they should all be in! x’D
But if I had to choose, I would surely go for everything Halo 2A Campaign… Maybe Councillor Honor Guard (The One with the Alien-Queen like Helmet and the Honor Guard Armor) or the Shipmaster of Halo Wars 2. The Third Choice would be One of this Special Forces Elites from Halo Wars 2… The Ones in the Cutscene with Atriox… And the Red Energy Sword… ^.^

> 2533274830289683;1:
> If 343 have heard our cries they will bring back playable elites in campaign and multiplayer for Halo Infinite, so what Elite armour or class do you think we should see in Halo Infinite? You can only pick one set or class of elite.
>
> Personally i would love to see the return of the Ascetic armour set in Halo 3, this set of armour stood out just like the Arbiter’s and the achievement to unlock the set (Get an overkill in Lone Wolves/ FFA) allowed it to be more niche than other armour sets and gave a sense of status when you saw it in game. (And they got face knives!)

For Elites
I want a classic Style of Halo Reach. So basically they look like Halo Reach but have the designs from Halo 3. I guess Halo 2 Anniversary really did it ok.

• Minor Armor - Assault Armor - Atheistic Armor - Commando Armor - General Armor - Ranger Armor - Spec-Ops Armor - Field Marshal Armor - Honor Guard (That’s just a cherry on top, it’s not needed) - Artbiter (Optional for achievement like Achilles for spartans)

> 2533274867552438;11:
> > 2533274830289683;1:
> >
>
> - Artbiter (Optional for achievement like Achilles for spartans)

Don’t you dare make me cooperate with spartan companies to 100% any future armory completion! I will not go through that s**t again!

The Honor Guard armour would be an amazing armour set to unlock. Would be cool if you had to have unlocked a certain amount of achievements to obtain the armour set.

> 2535449076192416;7:
> You basically just quoted Luke TheNotable when stating your thoughts on the ascetic armor, I noticed immediately :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> I’d just like the elite ultra armor from Reach, one of the most unique and best-looking armor in the game. I never play as an elite by choice, but if there was an Invasion mode, I would totally use the ultra set.

Because he’s right! and i loved the ultra in Reach also.

Basically anything from reaches style

Every armor from Reach will do. My favorite style. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Anniversary armors too.

That’s a cool idea.

If I can I play as an Elite I will, loved them since 2008. Their story was much more interesting to me.

I would like to see Ultra and Ascetic come back, those were my two favorites

> 2535449076192416;7:
> You basically just quoted Luke TheNotable when stating your thoughts on the ascetic armor, I noticed immediately :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> I’d just like the elite ultra armor from Reach, one of the most unique and best-looking armor in the game. I never play as an elite by choice, but if there was an Invasion mode, I would totally use the ultra set.

This was my favorite Elite armor too. Looked so cool and unique. Would love to be able to play as one in Infinite!

And let’s not forget spec-ops too! Another great armor piece.

> 2535449076192416;7:
>

Glad you noticed and the ultra armour is one of my favourites from Reach as well!