Elijah's Tips and Tricks for Halo 4

Hey guys, Elijah here, I just finished uploading a video that has some tips on how to better use the Scorpion tank on Exile as well as how to support your team.

I have seen a lot of posts saying that red team on Exile always gets rolled, well that is not the case if you properly use the tools that are placed on the map.

Episode 1: Has some tips for the Scorpion Tank on Exile:
Link

Episode 2: Has some community tips for the Scorpion and tips from me on the Banshee:
Link

So what do you guys think? Did you learn something or get a better understanding of how to utilize the tank? Should I keep making these videos?

I’m doing all of this to help people play better and have a better experience in match making, so any feedback would be awesome!

-Elijah

This wen’t straight threw, so instead of making another topic I’ll just make a post. If you guys got something out of the video let me know!

It was nice. BTIS is a bit of a mess and I don’t personally like it, but the commentary was appropriate and you showed how to successfully use the Scorpion to support your team.

That was a pretty good video, definitely make others showcasing other vehicles.

> That was a pretty good video, definitely make others showcasing other vehicles.

If he can find out how to use the Warthog effectively in this game I’ll be really impressed. I don’t think I’ve ever lasted more than a minute in a LAAG on Exile, or any other map.

Some good tips thanks.

I usually charge off to the clear space right off blue base with mixed results. Best was over 40 kills against a team of lemmings running at me.

A good blue team can often take out the tank with the gauss hog at the kick off. There are some spots it can shoot the tank before the gun at the back of the tank has a shot. Any advice?

Good team support i guess can make a big difference, e.g taking out the rocket at start.

It looks like your team was good all round and the opposition in the video was not. Not a single pp shot. No camo players coming from behind.

But ill give that spot a try. Or do more to back up the scorpion at start if someone else gets it. Thanks.

First of all, great video Elijah.

I would like to add my own tips.

1. Use gunner perk if you have it. If someone else beats you to the driver seat, then you might as well be his gunner.

2. You can attack blue base, but you have to do it right. Make sure your tank is centered on your team as you move forward. Usually your teammates will not attempt to protect your flanks, but if you stay near them, they will do it without even knowing it. The reason people have mixed results in taking that area, is because the team factor is inconsistent.

I’ve spearheaded successful attacks on blue base by staying near the team. And that open space is ideal for even the red-team tank if done right. Typically when you do get that spot, you don’t want to just park it; the reason the spot is desirable is because it allows plenty of maneuvering room which can save you from plasma grenades and even plasma shots.

1. If you are a pedestrian, please stay off the road. I don’t want to run you over, but it can happen especially since we don’t have rear view mirrors.

2. If you are a warthog, mongoose or ghost driver, make way for the tank. (common sense)

3. If you aren’t in the tank, then protect it. You can be guaranteed that enemeies will show up. You will get easy kills by protecting the tank’s blind spots, especially since most of these opponents have tunnel vision focused on the tank.
    (Your team will prbably win for it as well.)

> So what do you guys think? Did you learn something or get a better understanding of how to utilize the tank? Should I keep making these videos?
> -Elijah

I think the video was awesome, but no, I didn’t learn anything. You should keep making these videos, because there might be something I could learn from you, who knows.

> That was a pretty good video, definitely make others showcasing other vehicles.

I already have material for a video about the banshee and ghost lined up for Exile, I’ll also do hog in I can find a good gunner sometime. I’ll ago feature vehicle tips on other maps and do some out of vehicle action as well.

I’m glad you guys are liking and I’ll definitely be making more for the community in the future!

> First of all, great video Elijah.
> I would like to add my own tips.

I added you tips to episode 2 which can now be found in the OP!

Great job on the Scorpion, Elijah! I love how you got a perfection from being in the Scorpion, gonna try it next time I’m on if I can get there first.

could you make a tip video for driving the LAAG hog?

it’s difficult to drive effectively in H4

and in addition, too many of these kids just try and ram things as the driver

> could you make a tip video for driving the LAAG hog?
>
> it’s difficult to drive effectively in H4
>
>
> and in addition, too many of these kids just try and ram things as the driver

I was attempting to get footage for the next episode that would feature the LAAG but no one seems to be willing to get into the hog :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a mix of Rocket hog, LAAG hog, and Ghost I was thinking about using, we will see how it works out!

Any community tips? I’ll see about adding them into the next episode!