Elevator up

Has any one else found out how to do an elevator up? I figured out how to make one even tought it’s a bit rough. Gamertag : Erickyboo

You can always try YouTube. I saw a few Forge elevator-related videos there, although I didn’t actually watch them so I’m not sure what sort of quality they offered.

I searched and found ones using power ups. What I’m trying to do is use explosives and a switch so you can decide when you go up. It’s really hard but watching these videos gave me an idea. Also would be cool to make a vehicle elevator. But I also want to make a deployable bridge. The thing is there are some items that are missing in forge world [like pallets]. Also the blocks, when you put then on normal they act halo 3 sandbox blocks style. If they were able to be moved by other objects and have physics [like crates and such], it would be way easier.

UPDATE 10:42 EASTERN
I made an expandable bridge! But it requires a kill area to work. But it still works!

That sounds awesome. Do you have a film of it? Or a screenshot?

Couldn’t find any one to render my video clip but I have a couple of images, the ones that have the letter B If some one can render my video I would apreciate it.

Well look at that, someone rendered your video!

> Well look at that, someone rendered your video!

Thank you!

[On a side note you broke the spree of teddy bears]

> [On a side note you broke the spree of teddy bears]

Mwa HaHaHaHa!

C-c-c-combo breaker!

One-way-shield doors make for function elevators, due to their ‘sucking’ power (no dirty jokes, please, people). Three or four doors stacked vertically make a good one way elevator; but they don’t look much like an elevator.

So, shield doors are functional. But they look NOTHING like elevators. So, if you want to make a machinima, don’t use them. If you want to make a functional map, do use 'em.

> One-way-shield doors make for function elevators, due to their ‘sucking’ power (no dirty jokes, please, people). Three or four doors stacked vertically make a good one way elevator; but they don’t look much like an elevator.
>
> So, shield doors are functional. But they look NOTHING like elevators. So, if you want to make a machinima, don’t use them. If you want to make a functional map, do use 'em.

Elevator = —[o_o]–> Dead
Bridge = ( : Alive

BS angel has 343 industries! Where is my administrator title?

> BS angel has 343 industries! Where is my administrator title?

Because you’re not an administrator? :open_mouth:

> > BS angel has 343 industries! Where is my administrator title?
>
> Because you’re not an administrator? :open_mouth:

“Innocent voice” Why not?

Yeai think teddybear make good adminastrator :smiley: (even more innocent voice with tears and puppy eyes) < u cant refuse that can you