Egg on the level Dawn

We all know about the legendary edition copies on the level Dawn. Did you know there were 15 copies on that level. It made me wonder why 15 copies? Then I noticed the first three copies are in the cryo room where Chief wakes up. Those copies are lying by numbered cryo tubes 6,8,15. Another 15. If this is a date it would be June 8th 2015. Do you know the significance of this date? It is the week of E3 2015. Very interesting indeed.

Dawn creation connection Muisca myth of creation.

Mind = Blown

Now that would be something!

I heard there was a leaked photo of the “supposed exclusives” going towards the Xbox One, one that includes HALO 5.

Now, I’ve always liked the three year cycle.

1. No news for an entire year (the last game just released)
  2. A teaser at E3 2014
  3. Releases next September or November of 2015

I just want 343 to have as much time and to use that time wisely when crafting another installment into one of gaming’s most respected series (personally my favorite). I thought HALO 4 was great, but I heard Frank O’ Connar say that they made mistakes with 4, and that the 5th will be better. I and the many others are promised that the 5th will be better, and I never forget promises.

• 343 take your time with your next product, don’t rush things. Please don’t have it release in 2013 or 2014. 2015 will mark 3 years, and I think 3 years will be good enough…right? Do it for the gamers. -

> We all know about the legendary edition copies on the level Dawn. Did you know there were 15 copies on that level. It made me wonder why 15 copies? Then I noticed the first three copies are in the cryo room where Chief wakes up. Those copies are lying by numbered cryo tubes 6,8,15. Another 15. If this is a date it would be June 8th 2015. Do you know the significance of this date? It is the week of E3 2015. Very interesting indeed.

I’m speechless…

I totally agree. It would be wise to let the bugs get worked out of the console before H5 is released. It would also be wise to take your time perfecting a new game able to utilize the new consoles increased performance capability.

> Now that would be something!
>
> I heard there was a leaked photo of the “supposed exclusives” going towards the Xbox One, one that includes HALO 5.
>
> Now, I’ve always liked the three year cycle.
> 1) No news for an entire year (the last game just released)
> 2) A teaser at E3 2014
> 3) Releases next September or November of 2015
>
> I just want 343 to have as much time and to use that time wisely when crafting another installment into one of gaming’s most respected series (personally my favorite). I thought HALO 4 was great, but I heard Frank O’ Connar say that they made mistakes with 4, and that the 5th will be better. I and the many others are promised that the 5th will be better, and I never forget promises.
>
> - 343 take your time with your next product, don’t rush things. Please don’t have it release in 2013 or 2014. 2015 will mark 3 years, and I think 3 years will be good enough…right? Do it for the gamers. -

So if your schedule is correct. E3 6/8/2015 would be first hands on Halo 5 by gaming press and convention attendees. :slight_smile:

Damn, this is very fascinating, I would have never considered little easter eggs like that to have much significance.

> If this is a date it would be June 8th 2015. Do you know the significance of this date?

It would be my 35th birthday. Other than that I’m not sure if it has any significance. Maybe that’s when they plan to announce a Halo 5 release date.

I found another LTD version of Halo 4 in the room where you first get scanned as you walk through the room with the hologram in the middle showing the course of the ship. when your in the center of the room there are two rooms with yellow lights in them, in the room on the right its on the floor next to the screens, thou I cant find any significance but ill update if i can find anything :stuck_out_tongue:

*edit: just realized you said there are more on the level anyway, i’ll give up now :confused:

good eye OP

Anyone have any screenshots of this in game?

> > Now that would be something!
> >
> > I heard there was a leaked photo of the “supposed exclusives” going towards the Xbox One, one that includes HALO 5.
> >
> > Now, I’ve always liked the three year cycle.
> > 1) No news for an entire year (the last game just released)
> > 2) A teaser at E3 2014
> > 3) Releases next September or November of 2015
> >
> > I just want 343 to have as much time and to use that time wisely when crafting another installment into one of gaming’s most respected series (personally my favorite). I thought HALO 4 was great, but I heard Frank O’ Connar say that they made mistakes with 4, and that the 5th will be better. I and the many others are promised that the 5th will be better, and I never forget promises.
> >
> > - 343 take your time with your next product, don’t rush things. Please don’t have it release in 2013 or 2014. 2015 will mark 3 years, and I think 3 years will be good enough…right? Do it for the gamers. -
>
> So if your schedule is correct. E3 6/8/2015 would be first hands on Halo 5 by gaming press and convention attendees. :slight_smile:

almost sounds like to me that halo 5 will release on 9/21/2015

It would be extremely awesome if 343I planned so much ahead with an easteregg.

How did you even get on that idea?

And did you tested that on all difficulties? Because some of the other eggs only appear on Legendary, and for me that’s a sign if something appears only on Legendary.

I’ll be honest. I think you’re just seeing things that aren’t there.

343 doesn’t seem to be as focused on numbers like Bungie were.

> Anyone have any screenshots of this in game?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good one! :wink:

> We all know about the legendary edition copies on the level Dawn. Did you know there were 15 copies on that level. It made me wonder why 15 copies? Then I noticed the first three copies are in the cryo room where Chief wakes up. Those copies are lying by numbered cryo tubes 6,8,15. Another 15. If this is a date it would be June 8th 2015. Do you know the significance of this date? It is the week of E3 2015. Very interesting indeed.

I was slightly suspicious, so I checked your claims.

You good sir, are absolutely correct, and I believe, you were sent by Jesus to spread the good word. I commend you!!

> > > Now that would be something!
> > >
> > > I heard there was a leaked photo of the “supposed exclusives” going towards the Xbox One, one that includes HALO 5.
> > >
> > > Now, I’ve always liked the three year cycle.
> > > 1) No news for an entire year (the last game just released)
> > > 2) A teaser at E3 2014
> > > 3) Releases next September or November of 2015
> > >
> > > I just want 343 to have as much time and to use that time wisely when crafting another installment into one of gaming’s most respected series (personally my favorite). I thought HALO 4 was great, but I heard Frank O’ Connar say that they made mistakes with 4, and that the 5th will be better. I and the many others are promised that the 5th will be better, and I never forget promises.
> > >
> > > - 343 take your time with your next product, don’t rush things. Please don’t have it release in 2013 or 2014. 2015 will mark 3 years, and I think 3 years will be good enough…right? Do it for the gamers. -
> >
> > So if your schedule is correct. E3 6/8/2015 would be first hands on Halo 5 by gaming press and convention attendees. :slight_smile:
>
> almost sounds like to me that halo 5 will release on 9/21/2015

Why such a specific number? Is there a reason for your claim? (I do like the idea of a September release :D)

Wait.

15 copies on the first level. 15-1.
15 minus 1 equals 14. Bungie’s number is 7.
14/7 equals 2. Halo 2 was a hit game released on 2004.
2+0+0+4 equals 6. There were 6 complete Halo rings (not Installation 04) on Halo 3. 6-6 equals 0, 0+3 equals 3.

Half-Life 3 confirmed!

> > We all know about the legendary edition copies on the level Dawn. Did you know there were 15 copies on that level. It made me wonder why 15 copies? Then I noticed the first three copies are in the cryo room where Chief wakes up. Those copies are lying by numbered cryo tubes 6,8,15. Another 15. If this is a date it would be June 8th 2015. Do you know the significance of this date? It is the week of E3 2015. Very interesting indeed.
>
> Wait.
>
> 15 copies on the first level. 15-1.
> 15 minus 1 equals 14. Bungie’s number is 7.
> 14/7 equals 2. Halo 2 was a hit game released on 2004.
> 2+0+0+4 equals 6. There were 6 complete Halo rings (not Installation 04) on Halo 3. 6-6 equals 0, 0+3 equals 3.
>
> Half-Life 3 confirmed!

You’ve got it all wrong!

15 PLUS 1 = 16.
1 + 6 = 7
7/16 = 0.4375
4+3+7+5=19
19 backwards is 91
91/7=13
1+3=4
13x4=52
5+2=7 (as you can see, this is a simple reversal of the first addition of 1+6, but with one number added and the other subtracted)

I surmise that we are destined to go in an infinite loop of 7s when attempting to calculate the likelihood of Half-Life 3 ever being released to ultimately distract us from the fact that we’ll never see Half-Life 3…

We’re never getting Episode 3 man.