Effects by any chance?

What I mean by this is since 343 is bringing alot of reach stuff back like the helmets, noble team, weapons, etc. I was wondering if maybe they will also bring back armor effects from Halo Reach, remember the Incliment weather, pesticide, birthday party and heart attack? And imagine them adding more effects too, would you guys like those armor effects to come back?

Hell no. I wasn’t a fan of effects in Reach and wouldn’t want them in Halo 5.

The only one I would wear (maybe) would be the flaming helmet, but I would only wear it for social modes. And then I’d only wear the flaming effect if it was tied to something (ex: blue flame was having the Bungie app, and red flame was buying the legendary edition)

Maybe they could do like a special edition pack like the voices of war. Back in reach they were far too expensive and everyone who had them used them to show off that they played a lot. I’d like to see the flaming helmet back though as a classic.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> Hell no. I wasn’t a fan of effects in Reach and wouldn’t want them in Halo 5.
>
> The only one I would wear (maybe) would be the flaming helmet, but I would only wear it for social modes. And then I’d only wear the flaming effect if it was tied to something (ex: blue flame was having the Bungie app, and red flame was buying the legendary edition)

Lol the flame effects. Nothing like basically saying “Enemy team, here I am!” when you’re playing swat or snipers.

> 2533274831739822;4:
> > 2533274852660538;2:
> > Hell no. I wasn’t a fan of effects in Reach and wouldn’t want them in Halo 5.
> >
> > The only one I would wear (maybe) would be the flaming helmet, but I would only wear it for social modes. And then I’d only wear the flaming effect if it was tied to something (ex: blue flame was having the Bungie app, and red flame was buying the legendary edition)
>
> Lol the flame effects. Nothing like basically saying “Enemy team, here I am!” when you’re playing swat or snipers.

That’s why I’d only wear it in modes that I don’t really need to worry about.

No armor effects are very immersion breaking.

If you don’t want armor effects, then don’t wear them. Some people are quick to speak for everyone. I don’t like the Hydra being in Halo but I’m dealing with it.