Effective range of a Kodiak?

Part of the reason I don’t use Kodiaks in this game (and most RTS’ if I’m being honest) is because of the undefined range of their main gun has anyone been bored enough to check this or figure out a rough distance? (I would but I’m in the middle of block exams).

I think Kodiaks need a dotted range circle (like a siege tanks…).

I actually wouldn’t mind a visual on this, tbh. Nothing huge.

Kodiaks have crazy range, maybe the longest amongst units.

Kodiaks have the best range in game with very decent AoE. They are certainly good vs the Banished counterpart, the Blisterback, which is T3 and deals only a portion of the damage while having poor range.

I wish that as soon as you use your ‘y’ ability to deploy the kodiak, they would ignore ‘all units’ and ‘local units’ commands until they are deployed.

I tend to not use them unless I am Forge, but I use his LP almost on cooldown. Being able to drop 2 of them is pretty powerful.

The range of a kodiak is quite large, I’d say around a fourth of the map. But you need eyesight to actually shoot at something so in reality as long as you can see it odds are you can shoot it with a kodiak.

The range of a kodiak is 200 units, Siege turret is 270, and Blisterback is 150 units for comparison. They cover an insane amount of area, I’d worry more about LOS and keeping them alive than their range, chances are if they can see it, they can hit it.

> 2533274843481335;8:
> The range of a kodiak is 200 units, Siege turret is 270, and Blisterback is 150 units for comparison. They cover an insane amount of area, I’d worry more about LOS and keeping them alive than their range, chances are if they can see it, they can hit it.

How much does a normal marine squad have? 20?

> 2533274830477664;9:
> > 2533274843481335;8:
> > The range of a kodiak is 200 units, Siege turret is 270, and Blisterback is 150 units for comparison. They cover an insane amount of area, I’d worry more about LOS and keeping them alive than their range, chances are if they can see it, they can hit it.
>
> How much does a normal marine squad have? 20?

Is there a place I can go to (website) that has all this info on there?

> 2533274843481335;8:
> The range of a kodiak is 200 units, Siege turret is 270, and Blisterback is 150 units for comparison. They cover an insane amount of area, I’d worry more about LOS and keeping them alive than their range, chances are if they can see it, they can hit it.

Hope Blister gets a buff of some sort. 25% less range is already a big difference before factoring damage and the fact their T3.

> 2535448427288992;10:
> > 2533274830477664;9:
> > > 2533274843481335;8:
> > > The range of a kodiak is 200 units, Siege turret is 270, and Blisterback is 150 units for comparison. They cover an insane amount of area, I’d worry more about LOS and keeping them alive than their range, chances are if they can see it, they can hit it.
> >
> > How much does a normal marine squad have? 20?
>
> Is there a place I can go to (website) that has all this info on there?

Not that I’m aware of, that data was retrieved from the game files by a member of The Banished discord.