*Edited by a moderator

Edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

Sorry but singling out members like that and spam are not allowed.

Lol wait until the almighty deva sees this. He’ll own you with his infinite Halo knowledge.

cool! you should nominate him for CMotW. here’s the link: http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst39483_NOMINATE-SOMEONE-FOR-COMMUNITY-MEMBER-OF-THE-WEEK.aspx

cheers mate, but please let a mod close this thread - i don’t think it’s necessary to escalate this any further.

> Lol wait until the almighty deva sees this. He’ll own you with his infinite Halo knowledge.

I can’t tell if that is intended to be a joke or not but last time i check you asked for the hostilities between us to stop. That doesn’t go in hand with this.

> > That isn’t bragging, It is me stating you weren’t the only one to make such a connection.
>
> i didn’t say anything.
> but you sir, were bragging, having to point out that you were first.
> i respect you for your knowledge, as much as i can respect anyone for video game/scifi knowledge, but you’re a jerk. big time.

It is rather pathetic to create thread over this post. Not to mention I could call everybody who liked that pathetic also seeing how i was pointing out He wasn’t the only person out of thousands to think such an idea. But then again that is waypoint.

And i agree that he should be voted for the most illogical member of the week.

> Lol wait until the almighty deva sees this. He’ll own you with his infinite Halo knowledge.

HAHAHAHAHAHA the almighty!

that was awesome…

> > Lol wait until the almighty deva sees this. He’ll own you with his infinite Halo knowledge.
>
> I can’t tell if that is intended to be a joke or not but last time i check you asked for the hostilities between us to stop. That doesn’t go in hand with this.
>
>
>
> > > That isn’t bragging, It is me stating you weren’t the only one to make such a connection.
> >
> > i didn’t say anything.
> > but you sir, were bragging, having to point out that you were first.
> > i respect you for your knowledge, as much as i can respect anyone for video game/scifi knowledge, but you’re a jerk. big time.
>
> It is rather pathetic to create thread over this post. Not to mention I could call everybody who liked that pathetic also seeing how i was pointing out He wasn’t the only person out of thousands to think such an idea. But then again that is waypoint.
>
> And i agree that he should be voted for the most illogical member of the week.

Was there ANY reason to post at all and just further the argument making yourself out to be just as much of The Bad Guy in this as the OP?

Doesn’t solve anything. Report the thread for closing and move it to PMs please.

The verbal slap-fight is getting old.

Don’t recall saying i was trying to solve anything. Link please?