Edge Map Review

I remember this map from the HO days. Its a great map to mod. It’s fast and pretty much a Close Quarters map. Grafix great and looks the same as I remember it from before.
I modded it but I don’t play in Social Games Area. Waiting for Custom Game Browser.n To play it with a full server.

Does anyone have any tips to manipulate the game browser to play on this map? I have everything toggled in terms of gametype, but I have only played on Waterfall, and have been going for a couple hours straight. Not complaining, its literally a new map for a game that was released in ‘07, but I want to see what Edge has got.

In my opinion this is one of Halo’s worst maps. Way too big and way too open. If there was more terrain and cover it might be okay but as of right now I just want to quite out every time it comes up. Hope they don’t put it into rotation or at least re implement the veto mechanic so it hardly ever gets played

I really dislike this map for regular Slayer. The map is too big for assault rifles. When the one guy gets the BR it’s game over. The geometry on the floor is bad too. The frag grenades don’t roll, it’s like you spoke them straight down.

> 2533274798390869;4:
> I really dislike this map for regular Slayer. The map is too big for assault rifles. When the one guy gets the BR it’s game over. The geometry on the floor is bad too. The frag grenades don’t roll, it’s like you spoke them straight down.

Works great for me I play CTF only!!

> 2535448368917269;2:
> Does anyone have any tips to manipulate the game browser to play on this map? I have everything toggled in terms of gametype, but I have only played on Waterfall, and have been going for a couple hours straight. Not complaining, its literally a new map for a game that was released in ‘07, but I want to see what Edge has got.

Sorry bud it’s in beta! Sorry!