Eden Minor - In Team Slayer - [Feedback Is Appreciated]

Eden Minor HD Fly-Through

>

Map Details
This map is a functionally symmetrical map, the map plays dynamically but in team based objectives it plays symmetrically, the map is not symmetrical but functions as so. The map is best played for 4v4 slayer, and basic flag objective gametypes, headhunters works well, and stockpile is a blast.

Power Weapons on Map:
Sniper Rifle *1 [2 Spare clips]
Grenade Launcher *1 [5 Spare clips]
Shotgun *1 [0 Spare Clips]

There is an adequate amount of ranged and non ranged weapons place in optimized area on the map including:
Plasma Pistols
Needlers
Dmr
Needle Rifles

>

The creation of months of work, and constant testing. I’ve spent hours, countless hours working on everything from spawns to cohesive archeticural flow, battling over the weapon times and spawns. So much love, time, and agony went into creating this map, the tedious amounts of testing and video reviewing finally paid off the moment I was informed, I finally achieved my goal, I am not a humble man, but I refuse to concede in myself, I received a lot of advice from many friends through the 4 months span of this maps life time, and I would like to recognize Everyone at: Reaching Perfection, Forever Forgers,Satyros

>

Please leave any concerns complaints, etc, etc. I will do what I can to fix any outstanding issues.

Too much Grass and Rocks, too used to Grey maps. =P

Lol, congrats bro. Glad to see the work pay off.

Thanks Jp. I really wish yours could have made it as well.

Oh, I’ve played this map in a custom, though it was a different version. Really liked it so I’m glad it wiggled it’s way into MM. What playlists, though? I only ever play Squad and Arena now.

I think it will be making its way in to Team Slayer. Make sure to vote for it a bunch so it will stay in.

Congratz once again AgentPaperCraft. This was well deserved and I do not regret helping you improve it and pushing it to make sure it got a good amount of playtests. Keep up the great work bro. :wink:

Look’s like a good map can’t wait to test in MM and i have one question how do i get a map into match making??

First you find a group with a cartographer, there are a few over in the pinned topic great forge communities, build post and test while your there, and if you’ve got what it takes then you will make it.

> First you find a group with a cartographer, there are a few over in the pinned topic great forge communities, build post and test while your there, and if you’ve got what it takes then you will make it.

Thanks i’ll get right on that :slight_smile:

Wow! That looks really nice. It has my seal of approval. :wink:

> First you find a group with a cartographer, there are a few over in the pinned topic great forge communities, build post and test while your there, and if you’ve got what it takes then you will make it.

Is that the only way to get maps into matchmaking?

pretty much atm

Here’s a good thread to read regarding how you could get maps into MM.

> pretty much atm

But I’m part of THIS community. xP

Yea but this community does not have a cartographer yet. Give it time and there may be one.

Updated Link, file has changed.

Bumping is indeed wrong, but I need the communities feedback so I can avoid in future issues when designing maps.

Needs moar shield doors. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> Needs moar shield doors. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

D: But you told me to remove them…

> Yea but this community does not have a cartographer yet. Give it time and there may be one.

There’s a bunch of us here. I even set up a thread for people to post their maps, but I don’t know how 343 wants to run it.

Well Optimatch is officially read only with many other forums. Good to see Chateau and Eden still up on the front page.