Eclipse to Inheritor

How long does it take to get to get to Inheritor? I recently found a party to play with. Is it worth the haunted helmet?

Honestly, I’ve never achieved it, but I think the time it takes to get it isn’t worth it

> 2533274843268349;2:
> Honestly, I’ve never achieved it, but I think the time it takes to get it isn’t worth it

Yeah. 20,000,000 cR is more than you should ever really need to get a skull helmet. I’ll get inclement weather then be done.

the last four levels to get the Inheritor were a really really long grind for me…

At the time of me posting this comment, you currently need 10.5million credits to get to Inheritor. And personally, no the Haunted helmet isn’t worth it. I have 2 accounts at Inheritor and I don’t use the Haunted helmet on either if them because it just looks out of place.

I need about 3.5m more.

It took FOREVER to get to Reclaimer, I was going to go for Inheritor. I believe I’ve changed my mind now.

Depends which game mode u’re playing. If u going only MM (like i do) it kinda like takes forever. I’m stuck at eclipse now.

Nope, not at all. Thats a crazy amount of grinding for just one helmet.

I used the Anniversary playlist which gave out huge credits for short games towards the end of my grind to Inheritor.

I mostly get my credits when I’m in Invasion when im on the Spartan side I go to the back of the enemies battlefield and steal the banshee and spawn kill them to get greater credits each kill. And the sprees you earn. c:

I got to the rank of, Inheritor… back when the game was popular. It took forever, I played a lot of firefight with the angriest people I’ve ever met and had a lot of laughs (I laughed at how much vulgarity that was coming out of their mouths when no one was talking with them). At the time, it was worth it to get the haunted helmit. In retrospect, I wasted many hours on it that I could have been doing other, more productive things.

I’m 7 million credits passed Inheritor, and I’m still playing.

You Reclaimers are amateurs.

> 2533274992066856;1:
> How long does it take to get to get to Inheritor? I recently found a party to play with. Is it worth the haunted helmet?

One Social life. Jokes, but it does take a long time.

And its not about the helmet, its about the fact you finally made it to max rank. Also the helmet is legendary

Theirs a easier way and a hard way , what path you take is up to you . I started playing 6/12/14 , as of 03/03/15 so were talking 3 months I made noble , and that’s just playing a few games a day . I expect to be inheritor by the end of june .

> 2533274887428223;12:
> I’m 7 million credits passed Inheritor, and I’m still playing.
>
> You Reclaimers are amateurs.

Hey! I’m not complaining, I’m 3/4 there to Inheritor.

I reached Inheritor on two separate accounts. Its a grind to get there. 20 million in total cR.

I have no idea how much farther I need to go but it has taken forever to get to the rank I’m at now

> 2533274903406057;15:
> > 2533274887428223;12:
> > I’m 7 million credits passed Inheritor, and I’m still playing.
> >
> > You Reclaimers are amateurs.
>
>
> Hey! I’m not complaining, I’m 3/4 there to Inheritor.

Lol since I wrote that I’ve got 11M more credits.

I’m almost inheritor twice lol

im on Mythic now and thats taking forever to go up, lol so i could imagine how long Eclipse to Inheritor would be xD

> 2533274887428223;18:
> > 2533274903406057;15:
> > > 2533274887428223;12:
> > > I’m 7 million credits passed Inheritor, and I’m still playing.
> > >
> > > You Reclaimers are amateurs.
> >
> >
> >
> > Hey! I’m not complaining, I’m 3/4 there to Inheritor.
>
>
> Lol since I wrote that I’ve got 11M more credits.
>
> I’m almost inheritor twice lol

I just got to inheritor ;~;