EB Games Australia Preorder Bonuses

OK, you may all think this is a dumb post and that the whole pre-order bonuses thing has been covered by that post above, but i just saw this and it would update what that whole “preorder bonuses” Topic above.

The reason why i didnt comment on that post is because, when you comment on a topic that has about 60 pages of comments, its unlikey that you’ll be seen or heard.

So to update what LastPromethean has posted and he is very welcome to add what this post has to his overall coverage, link will be provided below. BTW, this is only foor EB Australia and i have no idea on what the Eb in other countries have.

In his post, under the unknown spoiler, there is the Mjolnir emblem, That is in the EB games AUS preorder bonus.

Also the BR skin is no longer only for the Canada as it is also listed in the EB Aus preorder bonuses list.

Link to the pic: EB AUS Preorder Bonus

Thanks, good to know as i’ve already pre ordered from EB, what with Game shutting down and all.

> OK, you may all think this is a dumb post and that the whole pre-order bonuses thing has been covered by that post above, but i just saw this and it would update what that whole “preorder bonuses” Topic above.
>
> The reason why i didnt comment on that post is because, when you comment on a topic that has about 60 pages of comments, its unlikey that you’ll be seen or heard.
>
> So to update what LastPromethean has posted and he is very welcome to add what this post has to his overall coverage, link will be provided below. BTW, this is only foor EB Australia and i have no idea on what the Eb in other countries have.
>
> In his post, under the unknown spoiler, there is the Mjolnir emblem, That is in the EB games AUS preorder bonus.
>
> Also the BR skin is no longer only for the Canada as it is also listed in the EB Aus preorder bonuses list.
>
> Link to the pic: EB AUS Preorder Bonus

actually eb games canada was never the only one with arctic BR bonus, EB games in new zealand also had it

http://www.ebgames.co.nz/xbox360-154279-Halo-4-Xbox-360

Im glad i get the Arctic BR Skin, and an extra emblem too now. :slight_smile:

> > OK, you may all think this is a dumb post and that the whole pre-order bonuses thing has been covered by that post above, but i just saw this and it would update what that whole “preorder bonuses” Topic above.
> >
> > The reason why i didnt comment on that post is because, when you comment on a topic that has about 60 pages of comments, its unlikey that you’ll be seen or heard.
> >
> > So to update what LastPromethean has posted and he is very welcome to add what this post has to his overall coverage, link will be provided below. BTW, this is only foor EB Australia and i have no idea on what the Eb in other countries have.
> >
> > In his post, under the unknown spoiler, there is the Mjolnir emblem, That is in the EB games AUS preorder bonus.
> >
> > Also the BR skin is no longer only for the Canada as it is also listed in the EB Aus preorder bonuses list.
> >
> > Link to the pic: EB AUS Preorder Bonus
>
> actually eb games canada was never the only one with arctic BR bonus, EB games in new zealand also had it
>
> http://www.ebgames.co.nz/xbox360-154279-Halo-4-Xbox-360

Well i did say this was for EB AUS and i didnt know about the other EBs.

AWWWW You New Zealanders get 2 Skins and 2 Emblems. :frowning:

> > > OK, you may all think this is a dumb post and that the whole pre-order bonuses thing has been covered by that post above, but i just saw this and it would update what that whole “preorder bonuses” Topic above.
> > >
> > > The reason why i didnt comment on that post is because, when you comment on a topic that has about 60 pages of comments, its unlikey that you’ll be seen or heard.
> > >
> > > So to update what LastPromethean has posted and he is very welcome to add what this post has to his overall coverage, link will be provided below. BTW, this is only foor EB Australia and i have no idea on what the Eb in other countries have.
> > >
> > > In his post, under the unknown spoiler, there is the Mjolnir emblem, That is in the EB games AUS preorder bonus.
> > >
> > > Also the BR skin is no longer only for the Canada as it is also listed in the EB Aus preorder bonuses list.
> > >
> > > Link to the pic: EB AUS Preorder Bonus
> >
> > actually eb games canada was never the only one with arctic BR bonus, EB games in new zealand also had it
> >
> > http://www.ebgames.co.nz/xbox360-154279-Halo-4-Xbox-360
>
> Well i did say this was for EB AUS and i didnt know about the other EBs.
>
> AWWWW You New Zealanders get 2 Skins and 2 Emblems. :frowning:

yeah new zealand get’s a lot of bonuses for some reason

For some reason when i go to the EB game store it says assault rifle skin on the promotional poster? Is it just a typo or something else?

Thx bro, already updatin’!