EB EXPO: Oct 5-7th Halo 4 Playable in Aus

Who is going to EB Expo in Sydney, Australia on October 5th - 7th?

Official Reply from EB:
Thanks for contacting us! We have been advised by the vendor that halo 4 will be playable for the full 3 days of the expo.

Please note this is subject to change. As the vendor may have certain times that game will be playable.
-End Official Reply-

EB have Halo 4 listed under the Publishers page

- SNIPPET: XBOX 360 -

Experience these gaming titles:
Halo 4
Forza Horizon
Fable: The Journey
Dance Central 3
Kinect Nat Geo TV
Kinect Sesame Street TV
Nike+ Kinect Training

I’ll be flying in from Melbourne for one day to go to the show. I’ll hopefully get some hands on time and post back in this thread with pics and details. I’ll also update the sticky thread of Unbiased Confirmed Facts.

So they have Halo 4 events in Australia but not East Coast US? *sigh I really want to play this game.

> So they have Halo 4 events in Australia but not East Coast US? *sigh I really want to play this game.

This is the only one I know of. Last month there was 2 high profile events in Australia but neither had any Halo 4 goodness.

The US has a lot of roadshow and events for gaming, I know which country I’d prefer for this reason :wink:

Haha! Um… if it was in Melbourne, I might consider going. But since it’s not, I’m not going to waste money on a plane ticket just to play a game for an hour that I’ll be picking up a month later for probably less the amount I would need to travel there.

> Haha! Um… if it was in Melbourne, I might consider going. But since it’s not, I’m not going to waste money on a plane ticket just to play a game for an hour that I’ll be picking up a month later for probably less the amount I would need to travel there.

I’ve got family and clients in Sydney so I can do a half work day and half fun day! Halo-nerd-gasm inbound…

> > Haha! Um… if it was in Melbourne, I might consider going. But since it’s not, I’m not going to waste money on a plane ticket just to play a game for an hour that I’ll be picking up a month later for probably less the amount I would need to travel there.
>
> I’ve got family and clients in Sydney so I can do a half work day and half fun day! Halo-nerd-gasm inbound…

I still consider it a waste of money. Even if you play it for 6 hours, the amount of money spent to get there won’t be worth it. I can easily wait a month and buy the full game for less that I have access to at any moment.

Note: I contacted EB games about their Expo to ascertain which days Halo 4 would be there and if playable or just viewing only…

Official Reply from EB:
Thanks for contacting us! We have been advised by the vendor that halo 4 will be playable for the full 3 days of the expo.

Please note this is subject to change. As the vendor may have certain times that game will be playable.
-End Official Reply-

I live in Sydney so Can’t WAIT!!!

Going, I live in Sydney
Yes!