Easyfight

I am a supersoldier and it’s high time I felt like one. I’m tired of Mythic Warden stomping me like a bug. I’d like to play firefight and be able to call in a weapon for once. Mythic, legendary, heroic, I love them to death but give me something new. To hell with teamwork and to hell with effort, I want yoinks to the wall firefight on roids. I want easyfight.

Remember Reach’s bonus round? How many grunts can this engine handle? Instead of us killing enemies to reach an objective, raise the stakes, make us slay grunts quickly just to keep the game from crashing. The thought of a Rain of Oblivion against an endless sea of grunts makes my hair stand up.

How about fiesta fight? Maybe with rock n rail gravity this time around? Don’t just give us random weapons, give the enemies random weapons too. Entropy is inevitable and we must embrace it now.

Come on, at least give us firefight turbo. One round and multiple objectives, a race to the top of the leaderboard.

Im only half kidding about all this. I’d like to see a more frantic and volatile warzone mode. Or forge so we can do it ourselves.

AI in halo have always been broken, you can never call in weapons. Only thing you should call in should be ghosts for early on and tanks/ wraiths for end.

I would like a game mode with smaller maps, smaller teams… I would as well like having every difficulty, or maybe a random difficulty.

I have been asking for Warzone Firefight Turbo for a long time, now. I think it would be lots of fun and I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t popular.

> 2533274924327459;1:
> How many grunts can this engine handle? Instead of us killing enemies to reach an objective, raise the stakes, make us slay grunts quickly just to keep the game from crashing. The thought of a Rain of Oblivion against an endless sea of grunts makes my hair stand up.

That actually sounds awesome, but impractical. How long would it go on? If the game actually crashes, what was the point?
How about this:
You have a few grunts spawn every 10 seconds or so. You have to find them and kill them. As the game goes on, the grunts spawn more often, and with more in each cluster. Once there’s a set number of alive grunts on the map (Maybe 500? I don’t know what this game can actually handle), Yapyap cackles at you menacingly, and the game ends. This would probably work best on an Assault map, as those are smaller and easier to navigate.

Fiesta fight would be amazing. I strongly desire a firefight mode with no vehicles.

All of the current firefight maps are too large to not have vehicles and to play like Halo Reach’s firefight experience. Now put firefight on a map like Truth and lessen the health of the enemies (like Reach’s). Then things would get kinda crazy

A shame none of us works for 343i.

I want ‘arcadefight’ back.

Infinate ammo, double shields.
Tons of enemies in a smaller map.

Any additional game mode in warzone or firefight would be greatly appreciated.